Bar Girls

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi stranger, eeer Jake!your comment...I dare say that possibly you guys (Roy2Cebu, Ekimswish, Flirtilizer, Inspector, Candyman) could put a book together in the near future?I already have had that in my mind for a while and have started a list of questions to ask girls. My reservations are, how many pages should it be to be worthwhile and would anyone actually be interested to buy it.

Candyman
Posted
Posted

I have had the same idea for many years now, and have a lot of stories and ancedotes to call on. I also read a good book many years ago, and found another copy just recently. It was called "The World Of Suzie Wong" It is a top book, and was also made into a movie at some time. I suppose it was fairly accurate for the time frame, and location (Hong Kong), in the late 1950's early 1960's, but many things have changed since then, the world, morals, and cultures, have all changed. I believe, it could make absorbing reading, and only those with hearts of stone would not be moved. My attitude towards bargirls and girls that work in this profession, has changed a lot over the years, and I have never judged anyone, and never will. My knowledge, has only been enhanced, and broadened since becoming firm friends with many of these girls, and they are all different, but they all have a unique story to tell, and they are all survivors. I am proud to be their friend, and I have learnt so much from them. Dig beneath the surface, and often times you will find a gem !

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi stranger, eeer Jake!your comment...I dare say that possibly you guys (Roy2Cebu, Ekimswish, Flirtilizer, Inspector, Candyman) could put a book together in the near future?I already have had that in my mind for a while and have started a list of questions to ask girls. My reservations are, how many pages should it be to be worthwhile and would anyone actually be interested to buy it.
In the world of fast and real time events that are shared within the global internet, I would like to suggest your first attempt in order to capture potential viewers/readers should be in a form of a You Tube type presentation. For a trial run, keep it short and sweet, no more than ten minutes with the Q and A. With Boss Man's approval-assistance, you could present your investigative reporting here on this forum. Will there be a problem finding a subject willing to answer your questions that may be too personal, embarrassing or ashamed with guilt? And then have it recorded in writing, or microphone or camcorder could prove to be too intimidating for some girls. Coulda Mama San or Papa San tell the other side of the story? Hopefully, you guys could produce these mini series that could potentially be made into an E-book or DVD. Yeah, I would certainly buy it!I would love to hear about success stories that are wholesome like Cinderella. Respectfully -- Jake

No name
Posted
Posted
I saved your article. I intend to write about it as well. I saved it for a reminder.........................Hi Flirltilzier, that work is copyright!LOL!Maybe we could collaborate on any further writings you commence...
I'm not going to add it to my book. :emostrongbow: Just use it as a reminder of a topic to add to it.

No name
Posted
Posted
Very well said Flirtilizer ! I could not have said it better myself.
Well of course not. Only God can say it better than I. hahaNice addition on your part too.

No name
Posted
Posted
I dare say that possibly you guys (Roy2Cebu, Ekimswish, Flirtilizer, Inspector, Candyman) could put a book together in the near future?
I think we'd just fight over the money. :emostrongbow:

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
I dare say that possibly you guys (Roy2Cebu, Ekimswish, Flirtilizer, Inspector, Candyman) could put a book together in the near future?
I think we'd just fight over the money. :)
Who said anything about you being paid!!! :rolleyes:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

If I can add something to this that I haven't heard people mention yet is something I heard from several insider sources back in the day. I've heard a couple girls in the entertainment industry tell me that if you sleep with a customer, he'll be done with you and go on to the next girl. If the girl does a good job of entertaining him with song, dance, drinks, and friendship but doesn't sleep with him, he'll always come back for more and spend lots of money on tips and gifts. It goes back to always wanting what you can't have. How many guys haven't fallen in love with a great girl who just wouldn't give it up so quickly? This probably doesn't apply to a lot of the working girls who are expected to make all they can make, and work in seedier places. But even within the bar and entertainment industry there's more than one way to skin a cat. Japanese and Koreans are especially susceptible to this practice of holding out. Just another angle on the biz.

No name
Posted
Posted
I think we'd just fight over the money. :)
Who said anything about you being paid!!! :rolleyes:
I ain't doing it then. :) I thought about putting on a dress and becoming a webcam girl...... haha Oh man, what a visual. What is really sad, I could find someone to pay for that. heck mr lee might pay for it just to put it on you tube. :) lolReally, I can't even think in terms of no money. :) All the way back to 1996, I saw the web as a way to make money. I wanted to do a dating site as there were none back then. I didn't think I knew how. Geesh, i could have done it and I'd likely be a rich man now. Now I'll have to settle for doing the internet version of doing the laundry. :)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I thought about putting on a dress and becoming a webcam girl...... haha  Oh man, what a visual.  What is really sad, I could find someone to pay for that.  heck mr lee might pay for it just to put it on you tube.  :)  lol
:)   Oh man, the thought of Rusty in a dress :) :)  just ruined my morning coffee.   SugarwareZ-024.gif   SugarwareZ-267.gif  No way Rusty, if you did that the whole internet would crash. :rolleyes:     SugarwareZ-005.gif