2011 Forum Get Together

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone im sorry i couldnt make it funds were short for me i didnt even get to go to bohol mostly just staying at my home in manila , i have to admit i was really REALLY suprised by how much things have gone up here since the year and a half since i was there , i am planning another trip here in 6 months and i will be staying for 3-4 months this time coz im going to try and set up my g/f in a small business anyway i will post some pics of my trip when i get the chance internet here at the house is terrible up and down all the time !!! anyway guys i just wanted to say hi and to say sorry we couldnt make it !!! O-U-C

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi everyone im sorry i couldnt make it funds were short for me i didnt even get to go to bohol mostly just staying at my home in manila , i have to admit i was really REALLY suprised by how much things have gone up here since the year and a half since i was there , i am planning another trip here in 6 months and i will be staying for 3-4 months this time coz im going to try and set up my g/f in a small business anyway i will post some pics of my trip when i get the chance internet here at the house is terrible up and down all the time !!! anyway guys i just wanted to say hi and to say sorry we couldnt make it !!! O-U-C
You missed a great get together and you were missed too because we all had hoped to meet the famous O U C lol. Yes things have gone up a lot in the last few years, and will no doubt keep going up, but I guess that is a topic for another thread, so maybe start a new topic about costs in Manila area, in the Living Costs section, because I, and I am sure other members would like to know if what we are seeing in Cebu and other areas is a countrywide issue. :AddEmoticons04230:

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
My wife took 144 photos, so I cannot post them all but will try to do my best to show all of you that I can. Members who took photos are also welcome to post photos here or in their gallery.
In first batch of pics I'm in 3rd row down, pic on the right...with Joy.post-1-0-68181300-1300589804_thumb.jpgAdded picture for you Roy
Right on Roy! You're one lucky SOB.....he, he. We wish you and Joy the very best and happiness.Respectfully -- Jake and Judy
Thank you very much Jake..take care.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK I have gotten a lot of emails and pm's asking me which one is me, so I am the one in black on the right. lol post-40-0-82147200-1300680843_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Steve
Posted
Posted

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!

Jake
Posted
Posted
Well, I thought you died and went to heaven! We fully understand that you were too "busy".....he, he.I forgive you and will patiently wait for photos of your new adventure in Manila. Our warmest regards to your family.Respectfully -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Yup, I think it was the best get together yet, and I think it was because Tom ordered a Karaoke machine and it was a big hit with the women and many of the men. Wish you could have made it there.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Yup, I think it was the best get together yet, and I think it was because Tom ordered a Karaoke machine and it was a big hit with the women and many of the men. Wish you could have made it there.
I think it was Roy's idea for the karaoke. I got my friend Hazel to arrange it,price was 1200 peso delivered but changed to 1500 when they realized how far they had to take it or that a kano was involved,lol.But either way I think it was worth it for the use and fun that many got out of. :hystery:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hello All,This is Andy Walkington or Andrew on here I think. My wife, Wena, and I had a very enjoyable time at the get together last Friday. It was really nice meeting everyone and we look forward to getting to know everyone better in the future.
Welcome aboard Andy, and it was great meeting you at the get together, and we look forward to doing it again in the near future. I moved your original post to the intro section, so members can read about our new members there. I moved you to full member now. post-40-0-28621700-1300936560_thumb.jpg Edited by Mr. Lee
add
  • Like 1

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi Andy, was nice to meet you both. Will be in touch.