2011 Forum Get Together

Bill Reynolds
Posted
Posted

I will attend - Bill Reynolds

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Time to Bump this up again because the March 18 get together in Cebu City, at The Ranch restaurant and starting at 4 PM, and going to whenever the last person leaves, is coming up this coming Friday. Below is an update of who is coming so far. The get together is for adults, singles, couples, married or just gf's and there is usually a lot of talking, music, TV and just getting to know each other. Smoking will be at outside tables only, inside is no smoking.So far it is Tom (Boss Man) and his wife AnnOf course my ugly self and my beautiful wife and our adult teacher daughters, Charity and May, and three of their single lady friends too and Charity has just added one more.Frank and his lady, Paul Ancienrock and his wife ElsaPossibly Rusty and ???? unsure.gifCheChe but maybe no Brock, but she will bring a friendOld and cranky and we sure know he is not ugly. :yes:possibly MikejwoodnzPedra told us today that she will be thereAdventureguy Dave Houndriver plus oneHopefully Talisay but I have not seen him on for a while?Loardblacknail and MarieBritster and ShaSha and his son Paul will stop by for a quick drink before his flight out and then hopefully Britster and ShaSha will come back for some more chat.Roy2Cebu plus oneRudderlessLars (Panserhansen) and possibly a friend.Terrance and his wife ShemieHazelPaul P plus oneBill Reynolds The Ranch is on the same road as the Country Mall (Banilad Road is what they told me it was called but it has another name on the map and is called ArchBishop Reyes down near us) and you pass Badgers, and pass the road to the Sandtrap by going over the flyover, then as you come down off the flyover bridge (which goes over AS Fortuna) you will see a walk overpass (skywalk), pull over right after the walkover and the Ranch will be right there on your right side. On the map below, it will be approx where the mouse arrow points and that is just past the walk over bridge that you will see as soon as you come over the fly over (Walk over shown in the other photo).My cell phone number if anyone gets lost is 0929 4212 410Below is the walk over I mentioned above that you have to pull over right after.Attached thumbnail(s)
  • post-40-0-78372500-1298067844_thumb.jpg
  • post-40-0-61120700-1298067852_thumb.jpg

I spoke to James the owner of the Ranch, and James said he was going to have a happy hours type deal for us for p35 and p40 for San Mig, and he will start it at 4 PM and run it until 6 PM, so for those of you who like to have some cold ones and at a discount price, then maybe come early and avail yourselves of the happy hours. I guess my wife and I will then get there by 4 in case, so if any of you wishes to show up early and cool your throats, we will be there say hi. Also Jame said that he will supply some nuts and chips to go along with the happy hours, so come on down and lets have some fun March 18th, and I guess starting at 4 instead of 5 if you wish to start off with some ice cold San Migs.
Thanks Bill, we have now added you to the list above. Anyone else I missed that would like to join us, and anyone who is a possible that would like to confirm or cancel??? Edited by Mr. Lee
add one & delete one

No name
Posted
Posted

Chances are looking worse and worse for me to attend. Shame too, I had some personal fun lined up.....Two issues. I tried to start walking again. Short walk left me sick the next day with another chest infection. This is why I'm having trouble doing it Lee. :) hahaBigger problem, we also have a child in the hospital. Doesn't appear to be serious and he is getting better. Low platelet count and fever at 39C, about 103F I think. I know 40C is 104. Sounds like dengue that has developed into DHF but his fever has been better today. Still waiting on test results. He has a cough too and dengue is usually absent of cough. Even if he is home, I'm not going to be well enough to make the trip. :( I'm better, fever is gone.Hate to miss it. I really want to meet you all.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Time to Bump this up again because the March 18 get together in Cebu City, at The Ranch restaurant and starting at 4 PM, and going to whenever the last person leaves, is coming up this coming Friday. Below is an update of who is coming so far. The get together is for adults, singles, couples, married or just gf's and there is usually a lot of talking, music, TV and just getting to know each other. Smoking will be at outside tables only, inside is no smoking.So far it is Tom (Boss Man) and his wife AnnOf course my ugly self and my beautiful wife and our adult teacher daughters, Charity and May, and three of their single lady friends too and Charity has just added one more.Frank and his lady, Paul Ancienrock and his wife ElsaPossibly Rusty and ???? unsure.gifCheChe but maybe no Brock, but she will bring a friendOld and cranky and we sure know he is not ugly. :yes:possibly MikejwoodnzPedra told us today that she will be thereAdventureguy Dave Houndriver plus oneHopefully Talisay but I have not seen him on for a while?Loardblacknail and MarieBritster and ShaSha and his son Paul will stop by for a quick drink before his flight out and then hopefully Britster and ShaSha will come back for some more chat.Roy2Cebu plus oneRudderlessLars (Panserhansen) and possibly a friend.Terrance and his wife ShemieHazelPaul P plus oneBill Reynolds The Ranch is on the same road as the Country Mall (Banilad Road is what they told me it was called but it has another name on the map and is called ArchBishop Reyes down near us) and you pass Badgers, and pass the road to the Sandtrap by going over the flyover, then as you come down off the flyover bridge (which goes over AS Fortuna) you will see a walk overpass (skywalk), pull over right after the walkover and the Ranch will be right there on your right side. On the map below, it will be approx where the mouse arrow points and that is just past the walk over bridge that you will see as soon as you come over the fly over (Walk over shown in the other photo).My cell phone number if anyone gets lost is 0929 4212 410Below is the walk over I mentioned above that you have to pull over right after.Attached thumbnail(s)

I spoke to James the owner of the Ranch, and James said he was going to have a happy hours type deal for us for p35 and p40 for San Mig, and he will start it at 4 PM and run it until 6 PM, so for those of you who like to have some cold ones and at a discount price, then maybe come early and avail yourselves of the happy hours. I guess my wife and I will then get there by 4 in case, so if any of you wishes to show up early and cool your throats, we will be there say hi. Also Jame said that he will supply some nuts and chips to go along with the happy hours, so come on down and lets have some fun March 18th, and I guess starting at 4 instead of 5 if you wish to start off with some ice cold San Migs.
Thanks Bill, we have now added you to the list above. Anyone else I missed that would like to join us, and anyone who is a possible that would like to confirm or cancel???
Lee,Can you add Robert Gilson - "RetiredNavy Guy" - to the list

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Time to Bump this up again because the March 18 get together in Cebu City, at The Ranch restaurant and starting at 4 PM, and going to whenever the last person leaves, is coming up this coming Friday. Below is an update of who is coming so far. The get together is for adults, singles, couples, married or just gf's and there is usually a lot of talking, music, TV and just getting to know each other. Smoking will be at outside tables only, inside is no smoking.So far it is Tom (Boss Man) and his wife AnnOf course my ugly self and my beautiful wife and our adult teacher daughters, Charity and May, and three of their single lady friends too and Charity has just added one more.Frank and his lady, Paul Ancienrock and his wife ElsaPossibly Rusty and ???? unsure.gifCheChe but maybe no Brock, but she will bring a friendOld and cranky and we sure know he is not ugly. :yes:possibly MikejwoodnzPedra told us today that she will be thereAdventureguy Dave Houndriver plus oneHopefully Talisay but I have not seen him on for a while?Loardblacknail and MarieBritster and ShaSha and his son Paul will stop by for a quick drink before his flight out and then hopefully Britster and ShaSha will come back for some more chat.Roy2Cebu plus oneRudderlessLars (Panserhansen) and possibly a friend.Terrance and his wife ShemieHazelPaul P plus oneBill Reynolds Robert Gilson - "RetiredNavy Guy"The Ranch is on the same road as the Country Mall (Banilad Road is what they told me it was called but it has another name on the map and is called ArchBishop Reyes down near us) and you pass Badgers, and pass the road to the Sandtrap by going over the flyover, then as you come down off the flyover bridge (which goes over AS Fortuna) you will see a walk overpass (skywalk), pull over right after the walkover and the Ranch will be right there on your right side. On the map below, it will be approx where the mouse arrow points and that is just past the walk over bridge that you will see as soon as you come over the fly over (Walk over shown in the other photo).My cell phone number if anyone gets lost is 0929 4212 410Below is the walk over I mentioned above that you have to pull over right after.Attached thumbnail(s)

Thanks Bill, we have now added you to the list above. Anyone else I missed that would like to join us, and anyone who is a possible that would like to confirm or cancel???
Lee,Can you add Robert Gilson - "RetiredNavy Guy" - to the list
Done, thank you Paul.
  • Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I hope everyone has a great time tonight.  I really enjoyed the get together last year and I wish I was going to be there tonight to catch up with everyone.  Have a ostrich burger and a few cold san miguels for me  :13_4_10[1]:   :AddEmoticons04230:

paul
Posted
Posted

I don't know if Dennis is a member of this forum. He is a friend I met a long time back on mine, though. He and his girlfriend Jhona will be there as well. So, that will be Paul plus 3, attending.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I don't know if Dennis is a member of this forum. He is a friend I met a long time back on mine, though. He and his girlfriend Jhona will be there as well. So, that will be Paul plus 3, attending.
Not a problem,see you later :AddEmoticons04230:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Time to Bump this up again because the March 18 get together in Cebu City, at The Ranch restaurant and starting at 4 PM, and going to whenever the last person leaves, is coming up this coming Friday. Below is an update of who is coming so far. The get together is for adults, singles, couples, married or just gf's and there is usually a lot of talking, music, TV and just getting to know each other. Smoking will be at outside tables only, inside is no smoking.So far it is Tom (Boss Man) and his wife AnnOf course my ugly self and my beautiful wife and our adult teacher daughters, Charity and May, and three of their single lady friends too and Charity has just added one more.Frank and his lady, Paul Ancienrock and his wife ElsaPossibly Rusty and ???? unsure.gifCheChe but maybe no Brock, but she will bring a friendOld and cranky and we sure know he is not ugly. :yes:possibly MikejwoodnzPedra told us today that she will be thereAdventureguy Dave Houndriver plus oneHopefully Talisay but I have not seen him on for a while?Loardblacknail and MarieBritster and ShaSha and his son Paul will stop by for a quick drink before his flight out and then hopefully Britster and ShaSha will come back for some more chat.Roy2Cebu plus oneRudderlessLars (Panserhansen) and possibly a friend.Terrance and his wife ShemieHazelPaul P plus one threeBill Reynolds Robert Gilson - "RetiredNavy Guy"(Mr Tropic) Mike plus oneThe Ranch is on the same road as the Country Mall (Banilad Road is what they told me it was called but it has another name on the map and is called ArchBishop Reyes down near us) and you pass Badgers, and pass the road to the Sandtrap by going over the flyover, then as you come down off the flyover bridge (which goes over AS Fortuna) you will see a walk overpass (skywalk), pull over right after the walkover and the Ranch will be right there on your right side. On the map below, it will be approx where the mouse arrow points and that is just past the walk over bridge that you will see as soon as you come over the fly over (Walk over shown in the other photo).My cell phone number if anyone gets lost is 0929 4212 410Below is the walk over I mentioned above that you have to pull over right after.Attached thumbnail(s)

OK it has been updated. :AddEmoticons04230: The more the merrier, new friendship and brainstorming is yet another benefit of having a get together. as-if.gifI just got an email from Mike and he will be coming with a friend, so I added him to the list. Edited by Mr. Lee
add two

Britster
Posted
Posted

Sorry, we did not make it back to 'The Ranch' after dropping my son off @ Mactan International Airport for his 7:50pm Flight to HKG and then a 1.5 hr wait until his Cathay Pacific Flight takes him back to the UK, then wait for Bus to take him back to Bournemouth.The reason we decided not to come back was to go shopping for Anzhelica- Kate's 1st Birthday Party tomorrow:-

166546_1727780587564_1029903769_1988393_2440436_n.jpg

Baby Anzhelica Kate,

Celebrates her

1st Birthday

on

Saturday 19th March

@

Circa La Playa Resort

& Invites

Friends & Family

to her

Birthday Party

kidshappybirthdaysz9.jpg

This will be held @ Circa La Playa ResortThis Map will show where it is located:-http://www.click2map...inglanilla_Area Friends and Family are welcome to attend from 1pm RSVPBring your Swimming things as they have shallow and deep pools to swim in. We have paid the Entrance Fee of 35 x Family and some friends, and have arranged KARAOKE and games for the Children. We will be providing some food and drinks, for the Party Guests also. Forum Members, who know us, are welcome to come along also. IMG-6190.jpg?et=IRc0AgU4T0uEzjdIsijEhQ&nmid=275684301IMG-6160.jpg?et=eAAnNVb%2B7MtIJrXqIH2DgA&nmid=275684301IMG-6163.jpg?et=3GB3lyyYMSKUhxA5y3wcSA&nmid=275684301 http://multiply.com/...alme:photos:4/6

• Like 1