2011 Forum Get Together

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I'm going to throw this out there as discussion . . . many of the local girls like to go to Sunflower disco. It does not start to rock until after 10 or even later so, if there is an interest for people to take there ladies out dancing then perhaps we can organize that as an after-party? Personally I hate the place because the music is so loud and distorted but I am thinking what my wife and possibly your wife or girlfriend would like.?
I am sure I will be up for something afterwards,not sure if its a good idea for anyone to be having wife and girlfriend at the same place though.dance.gif

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Am confused with that comment.Why wouldn't it be good idea to have wife or girlfriend with you in same place?Is this a member get together with all partners to have some fun, get to know each other, have a laugh, (which is why I asked if any enterntainment available) or a get together where , so it sounds, we send our partners home after venue and venture on without them?I'm not into that.It's either a member and partner thing for the night, all together, having fun.Maybe the situation should be reviewed as to place of meet, what entertainment is available....cos if you are suggesting a meet at place for a meal then pissing off our partners to venture elsewhere, I'm not in!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Am confused with that comment.
My understanding of Boss Man's comment is that he is joking with us. I think he said it is not a good idea to have a wife AND a girlfriend, which we all know to be true. Some guys have a wife to bring. Some guys have a girlfriend because they are not married. All will surely be welcome and all will party together. This is not a singles group although guys or gals without partners are definitely welcome to join us for the occasion.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My understanding of Boss Man's comment is that he is joking with us. I think he said it is not a good idea to have a wife AND a girlfriend, which we all know to be true. Some guys have a wife to bring. Some guys have a girlfriend because they are not married. All will surely be welcome and all will party together. This is not a singles group although guys or gals without partners are definitely welcome to join us for the occasion.
Thank you DaveYour interpretation of my post is correct,maybe I wont post anymore,not even the Aussies understand my Aussie humor.SugarwareZ-034.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK, so the March get together in Cebu City, at The Ranch restaurant on March 18 and start around 5 PM and go to whenever the last person leaves. Below is an update of who is coming so far. The get together is for adults, singles, couples, married or just gf's and there is usually a lot of talking, music, TV and just getting to know each other. Smoking will be at outside tables only, inside is no smoking.So far it is Tom (Boss Man) and his wife AnnOf course my ugly self and my beautiful wife and hopefully our adult teacher daughters Charity and May and any of their teacher friends they may wish to bring.Frank and his lady, Paul Ancienrock and his wife ElsaMike (Ekimswish) and his wife, if he is in country at the time????? Possibly Rusty and ???? unsure.gifCheChe but maybe no Brock, but she will bring a friendOld and cranky and we sure know he is not ugly. :yes:possibly MikejwoodnzProbably Pedra because my wife and I will bring her if she wishes to comeAdventureguy and I am going to do my best to keep it smoke free because I get sick from smokeDave Houndriver plus oneHopefully Talisay but I have not seen him on for a while?Loardblacknail and MariePossibly Britster and his son Paul but again I have not seen him on for a whileRoy2Cebu plus oneRudderlessLars (Panserhansen)Terrance and his wife ShemieAnyone else I missed that would like to join us, and anyone who is a possible that would like to confirm or cancel??? The Ranch is on the same road as the Country Mall (Banilad Road is what they told me it was called but it has another name on the map and is called ArchBishop Reyes down near us) and you pass Badgers, and pass the road to the Sandtrap by going over the flyover, then as you come down off the flyover bridge (which goes over AS Fortuna) you will see a walk overpass (skywalk), pull over right after the walkover and the Ranch will be right there on your right side. On the map below, it will be approx where the mouse arrow points and that is just past the walk over bridge that you will see as soon as you come over the fly over (Walk over shown in the other photo).My cell phone number if anyone gets lost is 0929 4212 410Attached thumbnail(s)

• post-40-0-78372500-1298067844_thumb.jpg
  • post-40-0-61120700-1298067852_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
add Rusty back on
  • Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Thank you DaveYour interpretation of my post is correct,maybe I wont post anymore,not even the Aussies understand my Aussie humor.SugarwareZ-034.gif
Let me take care of the humor area Tom.....To Dave, I would of been all over with the sunflower. The ladies love the place and a fun time can always be had there...plus if there were any issues between posters like last year, the metro sport complex is next door and they have a boxing ring. :buttkick:Damn, I hate this eye problem...excitement today was shopping at walmart with my mom! :th_thholysheep:They did have marie callender tv dinners on sale though...almost had an erection seeing the roast beef at 1.77 each. :thats-funny:

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
Oooops! My apologies for misinterpreting the post........sorry!

No name
Posted
Posted

Personally, I can think of a great place for the girlfriend and the wife to be at the same time. If you can get away with it :)I still may come. Someone says they are going to hire me to do a website for them. We will see.I still might. If I can line up two girlfriends, I'll be there. lol

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Damn, I could be missing another potential battle of expats. :508:Still. I am having an exciting time here at mom and dads as they argue over the price of a prescription and saving 1 dollar.... and why having a rug in the kitchen is not good for a walker.Mom was right on the prescription as it was a dollar cheaper at Costco, but dad was very right when he fell from his walker as it hit the rug. Nothing like proving you are right by falling on your head....rug now gone. I told him he should of fell sooner and saved all the needless arguments. Luckily, he is on a walker and I am only half blind...escape was easy.Aside from In and Out burger...and no Bryan Adams, I need to get back to the Philippines and quick. :lol:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OKAs the date gets closer to the forum get together this thread will be for questions, confirmations of attendance and get together information only,all other new off topic posts will be moved to a relevant section of the forum or if there is not one then to off topics and last resort trash.So please from now on keep this to the topic.Anyone else wish to attended the get together,bring a friend if you like?551.gif