What To Do To Keep Busy While In Retirement

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
... and wasting huge amounts of time posting stuff on forums that nobody but me ever reads.
That last part is not accurate. Maybe the Boss Man can add 2 buttons at the bottom of each post. One would say "I read your post and was entertained and/or educated, thank you" The other button would say "I tried to read your post but you write so much and say so little that I apologize for not reading it all the way through"Your posts would all get that first button. Many of us forum users can immediately think of at least one poster who would qualify for button #2

Jake
Posted
Posted
... and wasting huge amounts of time posting stuff on forums that nobody but me ever reads.
That last part is not accurate. Maybe the Boss Man can add 2 buttons at the bottom of each post. One would say "I read your post and was entertained and/or educated, thank you" The other button would say "I tried to read your post but you write so much and say so little that I apologize for not reading it all the way through"Your posts would all get that first button. Many of us forum users can immediately think of at least one poster who would qualify for button #2
Hmmm......very interesting suggestion Dave. Our resident counsel Tom writes with a bulls eye sarcasmwith his unique Texas style humor. He is definitely a number 1 button. As for me, you guys can push allmy "buttons". Tom secretly knows where my D spot is.....he, he.Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Hmmm......very interesting suggestion Dave. Our resident counsel Tom writes with a bulls eye sarcasmwith his unique Texas style humor. He is definitely a number 1 button. As for me, you guys can push allmy "buttons". Tom secretly knows where my D spot is.....he, he.Jake
OK JAKE... that's about enough of the suggestive language... do you expect me to just lay down and take it?If I hear any more of this disgusting talk... then I'm really going to have to get something straight between us... it will be hard, really hard, but you're just going to have to take it like a man.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
OK JAKE... that's about enough of the suggestive language... do you expect me to just lay down and take it?If I hear any more of this disgusting talk... then I'm really going to have to get something straight between us... it will be hard, really hard, but you're just going to have to take it like a man.
What D spot Jake? OK Tom, where is it? My SS Buddy is holding out on me? Now I'm jealous!th_thholysheep.gifJust kidding guys! Hey! I'm no..............! mocking.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have always loved to buy crap I do not need... th_imstupid.gif ... when working it was not a problem, because I had no time to buy crap.Now I'm retired and have the time... th_thimage_265775.gif... but no money to spend on crap I do not need.So... I spend some of my extra time researching in great detail the crap I want to buy (antique cars, pistols, custom cues, blah, blah)... then do not buy it & move on to something else.I enjoy the time spent researching and finding just the right item... I usually learn something new... it cost me zip... and I don't have to store more crap I don't need.Otherwise... I spend time tinkering with the cars, shooting guns, shooting pool, bowling... and wasting huge amounts of time posting stuff on forums that nobody but me ever reads.
Tinkering.......? Well, since you found my D spot already with the help of our SS buddy ART,the below link should keep you occupied with some more tinkering. You need specializedtools and "probes".http://fineartameric...e-michaelo.htmlRespectfully (well, maybe) -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifWow Jake! She turns me on! What can I do with it? Tinker you say? http://fineartameric...e-michaelo.html

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifWow Jake! She turns me on! What can I do with it? Tinker you say? http://fineartameric...e-michaelo.html
Holy Sheep, Art......... be careful, this question could be dangerous for Jake's health........ never ask Jake what you can do with a luscious robot with that many moving parts.... he may have a stroke just thinking of all the possibilities.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Holy Sheep, Art......... be careful, this question could be dangerous for Jake's health........ never ask Jake what you can do with a luscious robot with that many moving parts.... he may have a stroke just thinking of all the possibilities.
Well guys, to start off with -- I would ask her if she's due for a scheduled maintenance and offera free "lubricated service". As an added bonus, I would check her timing with pulsating shortstrokes. Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Now back to the topicWhat To Do To Keep Busy While In Retirement? 1%20(235).gifthumbs-up-smile.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
Now back to the topicWhat To Do To Keep Busy While In Retirement? 1%20(235).gifthumbs-up-smile.gif
Sorry Boss, it was me all along that led the guys off the wrong track. Anyway, my leisure time during my retirement is to spend as much time near the ocean or lake. Sailing a nice fast yacht or rippin' across the bay on a fast wind surfing board would be my ultimate ride. Especially during inclement weather conditions (strong winds). I would also like to get certified in scuba diving again. There are simply too many dive spots in the Philippines to explore the beauty below the surface. And of course, playing more tennis to get my backhand slice into the deep corner. Followed by a cooling down period of drinking some ice cold San Magoo and pitchers of MoJo.Youthful retirement -- Jake