What To Do To Keep Busy While In Retirement

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Living in Philippines provides a great opportunity to learn all kind of stuff from local experts at very reasonable prices. From like ballroom dancing a musical instrument or some kinda advanced computer skills photography even painting.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK, I'll admit in being a Mr. Couch Potato, been that way ever since I retired going on 12 yrs now! I had a very noisy and physical demanding job for 30 yrs working on jet aircrafts for the U.S. Government while in the military and as a civilian doing the same thing! Now I just enjoy my peace and quiet and the kicked back lifestyle! I do what ever is my fancy any given day, week, month or year or just do nothing at all! Hey, I deserve it after working my ass off all those freak'n years! I'm just savoring the fruits of my labor the way I want.It's a great feeling not having to wake up to an alarm clock 5 days a week and get on that freeway just to merge into the "Rat Race" lane of American society in order to pay our bills! I did that for 30 years and didn't have anything to show for it other than my well deserved pensions from Uncle Sam! Life is grand when a plan comes together in the end! AddEmoticons04230.gif

Edited by Fil/AmArt