Spare Time Hobbies Or Free Time

Bill Bernard
Posted
Posted
First I want to say I respect Philippines, Filipinos ,and the Foreigners living there or here. My question is what do you guys do in you in your Spare time overthere?What is there to do?Do you work out in a Gym, fish, jet ski, write a book?Take an Eskrima class?I have seen lots of travel videos, but I want hear what you guys have to say.
Many of us are older with pretty young wives, but we have lots of little green pills. What do you think our hobby is??????
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
First I want to say I respect Philippines, Filipinos ,and the Foreigners living there or here. My question is what do you guys do in you in your Spare time overthere?What is there to do?Do you work out in a Gym, fish, jet ski, write a book?Take an Eskrima class?I have seen lots of travel videos, but I want hear what you guys have to say.
Many of us are older with pretty young wives, but we have lots of little green pills. What do you think our hobby is??????
Anything or everything! Just depends on age and one's health! You name it as long one can afford it! It's always a matter of money or not!