What Is The Best Pizza You Have Found In The Phl?

Bundy
Posted
Posted

I know what the worst pizza is........................................ Greenwich........yeeeeeeeeuk!Looking forward to trying that S & R though. Kinda liked the Pizza Hut in Ayala, a lot better than Shakey's.

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Its got to be PIZZA Hut, guarenteed delivery. they even hire moonlighting PNP. to make sure you get your pizza on time every time. :unsure: tanks EJ. post-1250-0-63263300-1305349161_thumb.jp

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yeah, if nothing else, Pizza Hut will do just fine! Just add a little bit more of the cheese!AddEmoticons04230.gif

• 2 months later...
Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted
<br />
Very Interesting topic.
I guess for those of us who love pizza, because I have found it very hard to get a good slice of pizza here in Cebu, and coming from up north in the US where good pizza was just about everywhere, I really miss it while here, so that is why I was so happy about finding the S&R pizza. :7_4_17[1]:I just wish they were closer to where we live. Thus my search for good pizza. Ohh and it is sad to say that Pizza Hut in Ayala was on the top of my list in Cebu before I found this place, where it would have been on the bottom of my list back home.
No offence but Pizza Hut, Domino Pizza and similar are simply far far away from the real Italian pizza which has thin base. The problem is that without a wood oven you can't achieve the best when it comes to pizza. However I could always bring some pizza makers and set up a big pizzeria...do you think the demand would be strong?
There will soon be another Pizza chain arriving in the Phils I believe, a company from Australia but can't remember the name sorry. There will always be room for a better pizza, demand is huge!

No name
Posted
Posted

Interesting, I'll have to try them Lee. Their website is interesting pizza must be free, it says "no cash, no credit card"? :th_thholysheep: I like Da Vinci pizza. They have a few locations and they deliver. Large pizza too for under P300. Better than most I find and the price is better than most too. :yes: I like Filipino style pricing. I don't think it is as good as Pizza Hut pizza but is also not floating in grease. ;)

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I'm a bit of a Pizza snob being from New York and can say without question, nothing tastes like a Pizza from NYC.....and yeah, the same with a bagel. I believe it's the water. I make a homemade pizza almost every day for lunch here, but eh...the frozen dough is brutal and tiny, and I do not want to start making my own dough, although that might soon be a must. I agree with sir Lee...best I have had in the Philippines is the one at S&R in Cebu.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Pizza Hut Stuffed crust

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Pizza Hut's stuffed crust! Yes! That's my favorite too! :7_4_17[1]: :wave:

• 4 weeks later...
Patsada
Posted
Posted

]Forget about all the pizza places I've mentioned, because the best pizza ever only comes from the Italians with their secret home made sauces and dough and their home grown herbs, spices, cheeses and cuts of meat and or sausages! 30 yrs ago I found such a place when I was living in of all places in Bell City, Arizona. There was this Mom & Pop Italian Pizza restaurant that made the best ever authentic home made pizzas! Other than that, all other pizzas I ever had are just imitation pizzas in my book! :dance: absolutely right, you are!Only and exclusively the REAL Italian pizza, thin, slightly burned and with not too much (strange) toppings, coming out of a wood fired brick oven, should have the right to be called PIZZA!!If you ever happen to come to Camiguin, don't miss Ristorante Pizzeria LUNA, run by a real Italian from Napoli, the uncontradicted home of Pizza!! :thumbsup: Cheers,Patsada

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
]Forget about all the pizza places I've mentioned, because the best pizza ever only comes from the Italians with their secret home made sauces and dough and their home grown herbs, spices, cheeses and cuts of meat and or sausages! 30 yrs ago I found such a place when I was living in of all places in Bell City, Arizona. There was this Mom & Pop Italian Pizza restaurant that made the best ever authentic home made pizzas! Other than that, all other pizzas I ever had are just imitation pizzas in my book! :SugarwareZ-034: absolutely right, you are!Only and exclusively the REAL Italian pizza, thin, slightly burned and with not too much (strange) toppings, coming out of a wood fired brick oven, should have the right to be called PIZZA!!If you ever happen to come to Camiguin, don't miss Ristorante Pizzeria LUNA, run by a real Italian from Napoli, the uncontradicted home of Pizza!! :thumbsup: Cheers,Patsada
Hey Patsada, I'll be right over with a case of Chianti. Seriously, my wife and I will someday visityour enchanted island. Take care my friend, respectfully -- Jake