What Is The Best Pizza You Have Found In The Phl?

CdnRob
Posted
Posted

I was in Manila in February and found a fantastic pizza place in Fort Bonifacio. The place is called Nolita (North of Little Italy). It's located in Bonifacio High Street in the new section by Jamba Juice. (7th Ave. Corner 29th St). They claim to be New York style pizza. Having never been to New York, I can't verify that. You can buy pizza by the slice. I had the Goat Cheese, Spinach and Artichoke which was awesome! They also offer some craft beers by the bottle including Ballast Point, Anderson Valley, Stone Brewing, Victory Brewing and Gordon Biersch. Here is a good review by "When in Manila".Cheers!

yosho
Posted
Posted

I know it probably won't serve any use to anyone here, but we had found some amazing pizza up north in San Fernando, LU, in this German expat's restaurant (which was hidden away and unadvertised and we only found it by hearing about it through another expat while waiting at the BI office! It's also only open 2 days a week!). The guy imported all his own stuff straight from Germany, and so the cheese used was top quality - for me, poor cheese quality is the the biggest reason why Filipino chains like Greenwich just can't pull off anything decent! So, keep your ears to the ground for similar 'secret' places in your area! :)

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
I know it probably won't serve any use to anyone here, but we had found some amazing pizza up north in San Fernando, LU, in this German expat's restaurant (which was hidden away and unadvertised and we only found it by hearing about it through another expat while waiting at the BI office! It's also only open 2 days a week!). The guy imported all his own stuff straight from Germany, and so the cheese used was top quality - for me, poor cheese quality is the the biggest reason why Filipino chains like Greenwich just can't pull off anything decent! So, keep your ears to the ground for similar 'secret' places in your area! :mocking:
Reminds me of when I lived in Germany... In Baden there was a place called Ramones - if anyone went there on Friday or Saturday you could still smell the garlic on them on Wednesday! Great pizza!!! How was the garlic on the pizza at this place?

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

The best pizza in Cebu is made by Marie, and only served in Marie's Mango Garden Italian restaurant upon requrest. Homemade crust, homemade sauce, and toppings of your choice.The best Indian food in Cebu is made by Marie, and only served in Marie's Taj Mahal Indian restaurant. All the best dishes.The best Mexican food in Cebu is made by Marie, and only served in Marie's Cranky Chico's Mexican restaurant. All homemade sauces.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted
The best pizza in Cebu is made by Marie, and only served in Marie's Mango Garden Italian restaurant upon requrest. Homemade crust, homemade sauce, and toppings of your choice.The best Indian food in Cebu is made by Marie, and only served in Marie's Taj Mahal Indian restaurant. All the best dishes.The best Mexican food in Cebu is made by Marie, and only served in Marie's Cranky Chico's Mexican restaurant. All homemade sauces.
Dat's what I'm talking about diversatility ..... ya just don't get any more diversified than dat ...... Italian ..... Indian and Mexican ..... I'll bet Marie sure stays busy ...... :hystery: :hystery:Thanks LBN ..... I know at lest 2 I'm gonna try ...... :thumbsup: