Angeles City Questions

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's a sites all about Angeles City, a good source of information:http://www.margaritastation.com/update.php

Edited by Art2ro
removed blog link as per rules.

Travis
Posted
Posted

thank you Art & others. no I did not ask her yet but I will once I know her much better. I am chatting with a few including the lady I knew in Cebu with the pain in the rear family & I am learning with each new lady I chat with.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

These girls look awfully young, but I wonder if there is some type of training place there in Angeles to entice more girls into the jobs? Anyone who has been there know? Either way, this young lady can move. :)http://youtu.be/ogzzaMPl-sM

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
These girls look awfully young, but I wonder if there is some type of training place there in Angeles to entice more girls into the jobs? Anyone who has been there know? Either way, this young lady can move.
Lee as you get older everyone looks young even if they are not as young as you may think.cheersty.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted
These girls look awfully young, but I wonder if there is some type of training place there in Angeles to entice more girls into the jobs? Anyone who has been there know? Either way, this young lady can move. :)http://youtu.be/ogzzaMPl-sM
too young for me & she does have hot moves but nothing up top. the girls that pop up look even younger but more endowed. I wonder if they are bar girls or just girls having fun? thanks for posting that & thanks to all for the replies. to Mikeb I now asked her & she says she is not but if she was then she would make a fortune & not need me & I have to agree because she is beautiful & has a knock out figure. I am taking my time this time & not rushing into anything with anyone

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

when the "expat forum " has its next meeting. will this be the entertainment? please reserve me a seat.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gif Too young, ugly, flat chested and bony! Dances OK though! SugarwareZ-034.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif Too young, ugly, flat chested and bony! Dances OK though! SugarwareZ-034.gif
Agreed......if you watch closely, there are younger girls hiding beneath that table getting some "training".Seems to be like a local event (no foreigners) and I would feel uneasy to stay and watch. It would be a"kill joy" for me. Jake

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

I may get "Fried" here for having knowledge of this stuff. That looks like the ABC Hotel (Angeles Beach Club). It is not a matter of "Training" going on there. Some of those pool parties get very wild. Girls are everywhere. Last January we spent a few days in Angeles. Weather was a little to cool for the pool parties. I just like to go there for a few days to see what has changed. Kind of like visiting an old neighborhood. Wife likes the restaurants there but that is about it.Place comes across as a giant "Cat House" to me. I have not personally stayed there but did walk in to check out the pool area. Entry level room rates there are P4,900 per night.

Jake
Posted
Posted
I may get "Fried" here for having knowledge of this stuff. That looks like the ABC Hotel (Angeles Beach Club). It is not a matter of "Training" going on there. Some of those pool parties get very wild. Girls are everywhere. Last January we spent a few days in Angeles. Weather was a little to cool for the pool parties. I just like to go there for a few days to see what has changed. Kind of like visiting an old neighborhood. Wife likes the restaurants there but that is about it.Place comes across as a giant "Cat House" to me. I have not personally stayed there but did walk in to check out the pool area. Entry level room rates there are P4,900 per night.
Not at all Flyaway. I thought it might be the Oasis but you could be right about ABC Hotel. Don't worry --I also have carnal "knowledge".......he, he.Respectfully -- Jake