Angeles City Questions

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This video was just sent to me in an email and it is a real eye opener for me as to what goes on in Angeles City. It is like a meat market. I also watched some of the videos which come up on Youtube attached to it. I find it difficult to digest that in today's world, and in a supposedly conservative country, that the govt would allow some of what goes on, to go on, and especially is an area where the former president of the Philippines is now a representative and supposedly grew up. So while prostitution is the oldest profession, and I would have no problem with legalized prostitution, why make believe to be a conservative country when all points to much of it being anything but.
lol, looks like I missed out on this video.

brock
Posted
Posted

Angelese is nowhere near as bad or good as Pattaya Thailand is...Depends how you look at it...I think the Philppines is very tame compared to the bars in Thailand,I have seen things there that would make your eyes pop out.....I loved it :cheersty:

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

did you go see the Ping Pong Show brock hahaha ??? i have heard about it !!! hahaha

brock
Posted
Posted
did you go see the Ping Pong Show brock hahaha ??? i have heard about it !!! hahaha
Yeah, I have seen the ping pong balls, Smoking a cigarette, Blowing darts out and bursting balloons, opening a bottle of beer, And even a Donkey.Also putting in a 100baht note and getting change....really eye opening
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
Yeah, I have seen the ping pong balls, Smoking a cigarette, Blowing darts out and bursting balloons, opening a bottle of beer, And even a Donkey.Also putting in a 100baht note and getting change....really eye opening
Brock, you're the Man! Talk about muscle control by opening a bottle of beer....wow! Besides the other "shows",I have seen the Ice Dance where a large piece of ice is taken from a customer's glass, whereupon the same butsmaller piece of ice is return to the same glass. You can use your imagination about how is got smaller. Anyway,the crowd goes wild encouraging the customer to consume the beer with a little bit of enhanced flavor......he, he. Bottoms up -- Jake
  • Like 1

Warlord
Posted
Posted

This forum really isnt the proper place to discuss issues such as this topic and Im sure you can find more reliable information at a nightlife forum such as: or http://cebunl.com Both have wonderful insight into the nightlife in the Philippines! Have a look and Im sure you will find the answers you seek... Warlord

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Ive seen one girl expell a banana and hit my mate in the side of the head and he was 2 rows back from where she was yes Pattaya is everything you can think of and more I think I like the more Tamer Angeles but now that I am happily married I dont get to see the Tame side much now either :lol:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Brock sorry to tell you but the donkey has retired, I am told by a reliable scorce.

brock
Posted
Posted
Brock sorry to tell you but the donkey has retired, I am told by a reliable scorce.
I know... I was offered the job as replacement for the donkey :SugarwareZ-034:
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I know... I was offered the job as replacement for the donkey :mocking:
But just did not measure up :SugarwareZ-034:
  • Like 1