Angeles City Questions

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
This forum really isnt the proper place to discuss issues such as this topic and Im sure you can find more reliable information at a nightlife forum such as: or http://cebunl.com Both have wonderful insight into the nightlife in the Philippines! Have a look and Im sure you will find the answers you seek... Warlord
I clicked on the site: http://cebunl.com and it didn't really provide anything! Try doing a Google search yourself on Margarita Station and you might get some answers there, but it ain't in Cebu, because this topic is about Angeles City! Edited by Art2ro
deleted link to forum

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Forum RulesNote: Some forums ,blogs etc have an agreement with myself. Google is your friend otherwise.LinksAdding links to your post is allowed if the link is for information regarding the Philippines and relates to the topic. The exception is links to dating sites, sex sites, blogs and other forums or what would otherwise could be considered spam.Anyone who abuses this privilege will be removed from the forum. If you are unsure of what is allowed then contact us before posting. http://www.philippin...tion=boardrules

• 3 months later...
Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
These girls look awfully young, but I wonder if there is some type of training place there in Angeles to entice more girls into the jobs? Anyone who has been there know? Either way, this young lady can move. :horse:http://youtu.be/ogzzaMPl-sM
Looks a lot like the Tamure dance that I've seem on many an occasion in Tahiti. Its taught to the kids at an early age so they are quite proficient when they become teens. Perhaps elemets of that are also part of the phili dance culture too?Cheers,Fred

• 4 weeks later...
i am bob
Posted
Posted
These girls look awfully young, but I wonder if there is some type of training place there in Angeles to entice more girls into the jobs? Anyone who has been there know? Either way, this young lady can move. :508:http://youtu.be/ogzzaMPl-sM
Looks a lot like the Tamure dance that I've seem on many an occasion in Tahiti. Its taught to the kids at an early age so they are quite proficient when they become teens. Perhaps elemets of that are also part of the phili dance culture too?Cheers,Fred
Man, are you guys getting old or what? Ask just about any teenage girl now and you'll find that almost all of them know how to dance like that now! And I'm not talking just in the Philippines! Of course, most of them are probably wearing a little more than a bikini - most of the time! :hystery:
  • Like 1

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

Angeles City was next to Clark Air Force base, much like Olongapo was the "entertainment" district near Subic Bay's US Navy Base. The by-Filipino-standards well paid young soldiers and sailors were a cash crop that was exploited for decades. Young women have been, for the most part, considered more attractive than older females depending on what itch you want scratched, so no big surprise that young women head there. Like dancers/strippers in the US and else where, better money, less demanding work, the party atmosphere and so on are very attractive to some and not so much to others. Angeles City has a wide array of businesses and so forth besides the and lots of quite nice women. They are, however, exposed to the seamier side of things and the attitudes of exploitation that lifestyle often encourages. But each person is an individual, so it really depends on what the woman does, how she was raised and her choice of companions (aka barcada) that will have the big influence on her character. If she's a bank clerk or store cashier, then I wouldn't be much more concerned than if she was from Cebu or where ever.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Ive seen one girl expell a banana and hit my mate in the side of the head and he was 2 rows back from where she was yes Pattaya is everything you can think of and moreI think I like the more Tamer Angeles but now that I am happily married I dont get to see the Tame side much now either :mocking:
How could she EXPEL a banana ? in many ways I am still very young& innocent :)

Bundy
Posted
Posted
did you go see the Ping Pong Show brock hahaha ??? i have heard about it !!! hahaha
Yeah, I have seen the ping pong balls, Smoking a cigarette, Blowing darts out and bursting balloons, opening a bottle of beer, And even a Donkey.Also putting in a 100baht note and getting change....really eye opening
Well, i have never been to Angeles and would not be allowed to go now either, but back in the eighties when Angeles was located in Ermita, i seen all of the above mentioned, except for the donkey. Maybe Philippines had mellowed out a bit over the years.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
did you go see the Ping Pong Show brock hahaha ??? i have heard about it !!! hahaha
Yeah, I have seen the ping pong balls, Smoking a cigarette, Blowing darts out and bursting balloons, opening a bottle of beer, And even a Donkey.Also putting in a 100baht note and getting change....really eye opening
Well, i have never been to Angeles and would not be allowed to go now either, but back in the eighties when Angeles was located in Ermita, i seen all of the above mentioned, except for the donkey. Maybe Philippines had mellowed out a bit over the years.
:)I've been to Angeles City in the late 60s to watch the "fighting fishes" on center stage up close, but ​I didn't know that there were donkeys in the 80s in Emita spitting out bananas! I wouldn't want go there and see it either, because my Mama wouldn't allow it and she also said that we have enough bananas at home, so why should we waste it on those damn donkeys! :mocking: Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 2