Angeles City Questions

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hey Travis, It's great you are posting again. nothing wrong with a girl from Angeles. The main road from Manila to my wife's province is driving thur Angeles.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I dated two woman from there....one an engineer in Subic, mid 30's...worked with a Korean ship building outfit. We stayed in AC, at the Clarkton on her vacation, I believe it was called that...been a long while. It was down from the Fields Aveunue area...needless to say she was ashamed and shocked to see all those bars. The other girl, in her late 20's (the first one did not work out as she was married to her job and it was LONG hours) worked as a waitress at the Swiss Chalet, a legit eating place. I met her having a steak, and she turned out to be a wild nut, but we had fun. She however, unlike the first girl who was shocked at the place, enjoyed the girlie bars, and videoke places...enjoyed them...so I was in quite a few with her. Eye candy was great.

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hey Travis, It's great you are posting again. nothing wrong with a girl from Angeles. The main road from Manila to my wife's province is driving thur Angeles.
thank yo for the nice words & thank you all for your answers. I hope more of you with experience there will post more about it so I can learn more. where to go & where not to go in case I decide to meet her

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif Too young, ugly, flat chested and bony! Dances OK though! SugarwareZ-034.gif
would the women of walmart be better ? :lol:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif Too young, ugly, flat chested and bony! Dances OK though! SugarwareZ-034.gif
would the women of walmart be better ? :lol:
12743761491217.jpgI could of sworn I seen these two male versions walking around near the French Baker in Cebu SM. To be fair, I have seen some young sexy ladies in Walmart....sure a few tattoo's, no bra and I am sure genital herpes, but nice to at least look at. :lol:
  • Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Travis, there are MANY good woman working around there. Just do not give into temptation....stay away from Fields, and do a background check on the ladies from that area. I do believe they have private investigators that will check up on her, and I would. Try a local place for those needs...those you see advertised on some expat forums are, IMHO, silly priced.

• 1 month later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This video was just sent to me in an email and it is a real eye opener for me as to what goes on in Angeles City. It is like a meat market. I also watched some of the videos which come up on Youtube attached to it. I find it difficult to digest that in today's world, and in a supposedly conservative country, that the govt would allow some of what goes on, to go on, and especially is an area where the former president of the Philippines is now a representative and supposedly grew up. So while prostitution is the oldest profession, and I would have no problem with legalized prostitution, why make believe to be a conservative country when all points to much of it being anything but.

http://youtu.be/eXAB8QYGRFQ

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
This video was just sent to me in an email and it is a real eye opener for me as to what goes on in Angeles City. It is like a meat market. I also watched some of the videos which come up on Youtube attached to it. I find it difficult to digest that in today's world, and in a supposedly conservative country, that the govt would allow some of what goes on, to go on, and especially is an area where the former president of the Philippines is now a representative and supposedly grew up. So while prostitution is the oldest profession, and I would have no problem with legalized prostitution, why make believe to be a conservative country when all points to much of it being anything but.
Those are pretty mild & tamed You Tube video clips compared from what's behind the screen or closed doors after midnight! In my younger days in the late 60s dancers only wore G-strings and tassels just covering their nipples or flat out bare all nudity! So, nowadays the skimpy regular bikinis are the norm you see now on this video clip, I can live with that! They've come a long way from sleazy to decent I say!

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hmmm......more eye candy for my morning coffee! The flesh market will continue to be a lucrativebusiness for local politicians and law enforcement. Many are ghost owners of such establishmentsand certain corners and streets are financed, control and protected by local PNP. Often times, thepolice officer(s) would demand "free services" as part of the job application for new girls who workthe streets freelancing. Sure, the cycle will continue to make international headlines of closing down these businesses to geton the good side of Uncle Sam. But if you close down one, couple more new ones will open up justdown the street. It all depends on much you are "connected"....... Meanwhile, AIDS and STD's will go unchecked along with unwanted and orphaned children. It's avicious life cycle in just about any corner of the world.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Those are pretty mild & tamed You Tube video clips compared from what's behind the screen or closed doors after midnight! In my younger days in the late 60s dancers only wore G-strings and tassels just covering their nipples or flat out bare all nudity! So, nowadays the skimpy regular bikinis are the norm you see now on this video clip, I can live with that! They've come a long way from sleazy to decent I say!
The new thing seems to be body painting, so if you look closely in that video and other videos, then you will see that the girls are actually topless and only have paint on top. I have also been sent videos and pictures from friends which show the girls dancing topless in some of those bars, or wearing see through tops, so why not just allow nude dancing instead, and that way the girls can earn their money showing their bodies instead of doing barfines or early work release, which might eventually lead to some form of std's, which might last them for life, or cost them their life.