American Pisses Off The Wrong Neighbor

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

As I had stated in other posting if this man has a "US VISA", 1.some concerned US citizenhas personally delivered this information to the American embassy in manila,2. at the same time a person(living in the greater washington dc area) who has "active state department" contacts has passed along this story (May or maynot be a current employee) to those who can decide if this man (words not allowed to be posted) should be able to keep his visa or revoke it.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
So this 56 year old "man" let's his 2 year old daughter play on the "road" ? - he needs a straight jacket not speed bumps - this solution is supposed to remove the problem ? Maybe some people will never get it. :wt-hell:
I have a 21 month old child it is very difficult to keep a watchful eye on my child when they have so much energy ( i am very lucky that the street i live on is very QUITE)any young child can run off from you quicker than "premature ejac...." again As i stated before this man was TRYING TO TAKE PREVENTATIVE measures.which seem to be LACKING in this country, If you take simple steps you can REDUCE NOT eliminate any possible risks,danger,injury. no one can disagree with me on this,NO ONE this father was doing what he knew to do to save/reduce any injury to his child or the other children nearby.since this story was 1st posted, it is now know he had permission from some authority,the problem i have noticed somethingsNO ONE KNOWS WHO IS IN CHARGE .
Totally agree with you Ed. Let's suppose for one minute that turkey with an AK witnessing total disregardof speeding motorist near his kids playing in the street. Heck, I've seen a lot of kids playing basketball onbusy street. Since he is the head mo-fo of that sub division, he would probably put up signs, barricades orspeed bumps. At the very least, due to his apparent "don't you know who I am" arrogant attitude, he wouldprobably point his AK at the next speeding car and empty the whole magazine! That turkey is still "mayabang"....... Edited by Jake
spill chek
  • Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

The scary thing is a wacko wielding an AK can go up and openly threaten a foreigner and the foreigner has to worry the said wacko can have him deported or even spray him down with impunity. Welcome to The Philippines.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

While I agree with Ed that all possible precautions should be taken to prevent a child from being injured, and I do not know the full circumstances except for what was in the news, the news said Morris lived in that subdivision 2 weeks, so if that is true, then he should have known up front before moving in there that the placement of his home might be an issue for his child. Had it been me, then I would have scoped out a place to live where there was a nice large fenced in backyard, and surely not on a busy street if the child could get out of the house. I have seen many homes in Cebu with large gates which would not only keep people out, but would be sure to keep kids in, that would be the type of home I would seek out. So some of the blame must also be on Morris IMO. Now if he lived there a long time and then had kids, then I might have a different opinion. I feel it is never right to blame our own mistakes on others, so if we chose unwisely, why does everyone else in the area have to suffer. I see it in the US as well, people move right next to an airport and then take up petitions to have the airports closed down because their kids and they cannot sleep at night. I have no pity for those people. I also have read people blogs of them buying a house in a neighborhood full of dogs and roosters and then being upset because they keep them up all night. While I feel for those people and would not wish to be in their shoes, I would have had a room made as soundproof as possible so I could sleep, or use a noise maker to sleep with, so to block out the other sounds. There is no easy answer but we all have choices. Last no one should pull a gun on anyone unless their life is in danger, so there is no doubt in my mind that Garcia was 100% wrong, but at the same time, who tells a Filipino he is no one and nothing, again if that part is true then Face may come into play, and we all should hopefully know better.

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Weather you are a foreigner or a local, one will just never know when a neighbor is "the Garcia type"! It's just best to lay low for a while and get to know the neighborhood and the people around you before one mouths off or rants in public! Give "the Garcia types" a wide berth and let them go about their business, safer in the long run that way!

piglett
Posted
Posted (edited)
and then there is this story. So the guy only lives there 2 weeks and already he wants to get into it with the governors brother. His daughter almost gets run over in the road, now I wonder whose fault that might be, the road and those nasty vehicles that use the road of course. I wonder who will win. I’LL STAND UP TO THAT BULLY’ 9/20/2011 American father ready to sue Byron for brandishing assault rifle The American businessman who faced off an angry brother of Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia said he would file charges against the man who brandished an AK-47 assault rifle at him in a flareup over road barriers outside the foreigner’s house in Talisay City.Wayne Morris, 56, said he didnt’ know the armed man who “acted like a bully” was Byron Garcia, a former Capitol security consultant, until after the Sunday encounter.“He’s bullied us and tried to be a dictator,” Morris told Cebu Daily News yesterday.The two men argued heatedly about 8 a.m. Sunday over three metal barriers with “Slow Down” signs put up by Morris on the street where he lives.Morris, who moved in two weeks ago, said he had the signs put up after his 2-year two-year-old daughter was almost run down by a speeding car in Corona del Mar, barangay Pooc, Talisay City.
hold on hold on, who in their rite mind lets a 2 year old out into the dam street?so this guy buys or rents a house rite next to the road & then bitches about the cars driving down the roadMOVE BONEHEAD! what a bone head!!!piglett edit: as others have said BUY A FENCE !!!!!! :9436: :lol: :( Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Altered Expletive