More Beauties Down South? Why?

bows00
Posted
Posted

I joined cupid.com to meet Filipinas and noticed most of the very pretty girls are from Mindanao, Zamboanga City and Davao Regions. Now I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me, there is an obvious difference. Has anybody noticed that too? Why is that? And it is such a shame, because I have no intensions of going there based on our US advisory on muslim terrorist in the area - what a bummer man!

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Interesting when I was looking years ago I saw lovely ladies from all over the Philippines ....... not just from down south ...... some guys claim that the prettiest girls come from Samar ..... but that they also have the shortest fuses ....... :mocking: ...... I'm sure I will be hearing about that comment ........ but that is just what I've heard ......... :thumbsup: :) :hystery:

• Like 5

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here is what I have heard some Filipinos say, "Its raining beautiful girls, but its a flood of ugly ones." There are some beautiful girls wherever you go. And as the old saying goes, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you see as beautiful may not be beautiful to me. The fattest, ugliest woman in the world can get a husband, go figure. Every woman is beautiful to someone.Most Filipinos think white skin is beautiful. I prefer a tanned look. I have seen some Filipino women who are so white that they look sick. They use all kinds of whitening products and are afraid to go in the sun. That's what most Filipino men like.

Edited by Americano
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
.....You will be like a kid in a candy store anywhere you set your boots on the ground.
Totally agree with you my friend. No matter what island group, there is only one flavor in that candy store.Can anybody guess what my favorite flavor might be....he, he?
  • Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmmm .... balut or fish ...... ????????

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hummmmmmm .... balut or fish ...... ????????
Where's the triple like button? That was an awesome comeback Mike! Balut or fish can be enhancedwith a little bit of soy sauce, as long it's no longer than two days old....he, he.You're so gross Marine -- Jake Edited by Jake
korrect spill chek
  • Like 5

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

I also noticed once when I was chatting to a few girls on the dating site that there were many attractive ones from that area. I guess it might have something to do with that there are probably very few foreigners who travel there and much less that live there. Also, be careful as you never know who is behind those pics of those girls that look like tv stars or models, remember there are some bad guys hanging out down there in the jungle that want your money! ;)

• Like 4