More Beauties Down South? Why?

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
I couldn't give a (bad word) what people in the US (or Canada) would say because impressing them doesn't take priority over my having the most perfect relationship with the woman who does matter in my life.
When I read bows00's post, I took is as sage words of wisdom about living in the Philippines rather than North America in the event you have a partner who is much younger.I say sage words because even if you do not give a rat's anus what other people think, she will. In North America people will be only too quick to inform her she is doing something 'wrong' whereas in the culture here it is not only 'not wrong' but it is considered wise to find someone who has already 'paid their dues' rather than someone who is scratching for pesos to pay the bills, (read that someone older if you like but it could mean any age who is financially secure).
,First off - bows00 - I believe I owe you an apology! I read my reply to your comments and I sound really harsh! That wasn't my intention but that's the way I came across! I don't know if it was because I was really tired (I crashed for the night right after) but it wasn't fair to you! Thanks to Dave for pointing that out to me... So, Sir bows00, my most sincere apologies for my inappropriate words! I understand now what you were saying and I do agree somewhat... I look at the age difference as just another step in human nature... Like interracial dating.... It was frowned upon by many in years past but that was only because of either fear or jealousy... Difference in age was very common in years past as well but only became taboo in recent years... Why? Don't know for sure but since I really don't hold for convention most times... Yes, she will get looks from people in my own country but she doesn't care either... And since I really want to live somewhere warm all year round...!!! Visits to see the old folks will be fine and they can come see us just as wellAnd thank you Dave! I had originally not understood the point bows00 was trying to make! You helped me realize I was being an (insert another bad word here) and to understand what I did not.
Ah shut up and stop whining! Now get your a$$ off the couch and grab a beer! If these comments go on much longer I will have to ask that Kalifornia question..... In Kalifornia, how many people does it take to change a light bulb? A whole room full! One to do it and the rest to 'experience it'! And if any of you guys EVER went to one of those nasty places where men get naked and sit around a fire and beat a drum... well, I don't want to hear about it! D'oh! :tiphat: :devil: :hystery: :as-if: Edited by Bruce
  • Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Ah shut up and stop whining! Now get your a$$ off the couch and grab a beer! If these comments go on much longer I will have to ask that Kalifornia question..... In Kalifornia, how many people does it take to change a light bulb? A whole room full! One to do it and the rest to 'experience it'! And if any of your guys EVER went to one of those nasty places where men get naked and sit around a fire and beat a drum... well, I don't want to hear about it! D'oh!
Whew! Glad I'm from Canada!!! Beer me!!! :tiphat:
  • Like 3

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Also, be careful as you never know who is behind those pics of those girls that look like tv stars or models, remember there are some bad guys hanging out down there in the jungle that want your money! ;)
Absolutely correct Adventure ...... that's why on any dating site always insist on a webcam meeting ...... pictures are good to get you started but should never be taken seriously ...... if they insist that they don't have a webcam or can come up with the pesos for at least a couple of secessions with a webcam at the internet shop you might want to think seriously about moving on ..... especially if she looks like Angel Locsin ...... post-11-0-54893200-1328782095_thumb.gif ....... she may just be packing more than you ........ :mocking: :hystery: :hystery: ........ not meaning Angel (only Younghusband would know about that :mocking: )
Here you go Mike, KC Concepcion! She has grown up to be a refined "tom boyish" lady in her own right!post-682-0-14059400-1328940393_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-15954100-1328940383_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-59537700-1328940405_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-42244700-1328940416_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-01327800-1328940425_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Hummmmmmm .... balut or fish ...... ????????
Steamed mussels lightly coated with Nam Pla comes to mind
  • Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Actually, I have eaten a lot of clams (I do perfer tacos) here on Samar and the larger one seem to be infected with a tube worm. I do cook well so I am not worried about them.....

• 5 months later...
shiredevon
Posted
Posted

I've found them all fairly mixed everywhere, the only place i noticed a difference was in mountain province, they looked positively south american, Indian i mean as in Amazonian.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Lara Croft
Posted
Posted

Lots of beautiful Filipinas anywhere you go in the Philippines. But as what they always say "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". But you have to remember this " Beauty is only Skin Deep" What is essential is invisible to the Human Eye!

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Lots of beautiful Filipinas anywhere you go in the Philippines. But as what they always say "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". But you have to remember this " Beauty is only Skin Deep" What is essential is invisible to the Human Eye!

So true!

When I was barely a teen, my much older brother and his then future-wife had a Christmas party and I was invited. One married couple that were also invited was good friends of his. He looked like the typical Movie Star and she was his complete opposite. I asked my brother why his friend was married to her - I believe I used the words "He could do much better" - and he replied that inside she was more beautiful than her husband. I watched them over that weekend and realized the truth in beauty. It's been over 40 years but they are still together... His looks have faded somewhat but she is still as beautiful as ever....

• Like 4

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

So true!

When I was barely a teen, my much older brother and his then future-wife had a Christmas party and I was invited. One married couple that were also invited was good friends of his. He looked like the typical Movie Star and she was his complete opposite. I asked my brother why his friend was married to her - I believe I used the words "He could do much better" - and he replied that inside she was more beautiful than her husband. I watched them over that weekend and realized the truth in beauty. It's been over 40 years but they are still together... His looks have faded somewhat but she is still as beautiful as ever....

I agree Bob. A woman can have a "10" appearance but have the heart of a daughter of Satan inside.
  • Like 2

Brad616
Posted
Posted

wife and her family all from cebu- wife is 4 ' 11" - she best lookinig one in a large family, many cousins. I didnt notice any difference among the island chains when I was on asia -euro and fillipina hearts.