More Beauties Down South? Why?

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)
Also, be careful as you never know who is behind those pics of those girls that look like tv stars or models, remember there are some bad guys hanging out down there in the jungle that want your money! ;)
Absolutely correct Adventure ...... that's why on any dating site always insist on a webcam meeting ...... pictures are good to get you started but should never be taken seriously ...... if they insist that they don't have a webcam or can come up with the pesos for at least a couple of secessions with a webcam at the internet shop you might want to think seriously about moving on ..... especially if she looks like Angel Locsin ...... post-11-0-54893200-1328782095_thumb.gif ....... she may just be packing more than you ........ :lol: :mocking: :hystery: ........ not meaning Angel (only Younghusband would know about that :mocking: ) Edited by Mike S
  • Like 4

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Interesting topic.....I was just reading a topic that polled readers as to the area of the Philippines they thought had the most beautiful ladies. Tops in this poll was the Bicol region due to the Chinese and Spanish influence. Cebu was second on the poll. I have been on dating sites from time to time, but its been a while and I mostly limited my search to Cebu because that's where I have always planned to retire. if I'm ever on one again perhaps I will have to give Bicol a shot. One thing I did notice is that ladies in the south seem to be shorter on average than ladies from the north. One girl that I spoke to for a while from Quezon was 5'-6", which is extremely tall for a filipina. I don't remember seeing any ladies that tall in Cebu on any of my visits.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

A long time back I was chatting to some bargirls which I know,anyway as my wife is from Zamboanga and the subject some how came up about women from there and the girls said they have a certain type of beauty not so much seen anywhere else. They had a name for it but I cant remember.I would imagine its like most parts of the world and depends on the mixed blood or influence over time of of the breeding. Gezz now this post sounds like I'm talking about cattle.I think I will shut up now. :lol:

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Actually, the problem is with you and your searches. While I am no geek, I shall try to tell you with to do.Go back to the dating site. Up on top there is a SEARCH button and a pull down menu. Use it for ADVANCED SEARCH and fill in the blanks, like weight, and age and the area you are interested in. If you are not going to Mindanao, then don't search there. Manila and Cebu are the easiest to get to. Have fun and look at different areas depending on how much effort you are wanting to spend in getting there.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have covered about one third of Mindanao and have never had a major problem but suggest people stay out of the ARMM area and they should be safe, so if a person sees a pretty lady in say Cagayan de Oro or Davao then I would say go for it, also been to Luzon and settled on Cebu. IMHO the largest quantity of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in all the places I have been in the Philippines are in Cebu and Manila but there are many beautiful women all over the Philippines, it just seems to me that there are many more in Cebu but that is my taste in women and everyone will have different likes or dislikes. As stated, I have found that most women from Mindanao who were actually born on Mindanao and have parents from Mindanao, are often shorter. My wife was born in Mindanao but her parents were from Naga Cebu so she is quite a bit taller than all her former coworkers in CDO.One thing to take into account is that just like the op wrote, many people shy away from Mindanao, so more women from Mindanao may end up on those sites longer. My advice would be to not look for the most beautiful woman on the outside, but the most beautiful woman on the inside, and if she happens to also have outer beauty, then all the better.It is always good to remember that the prettiest ladies will get the most hits, so IMO if they have not found a partner and are still on the dating site months after they joined, something may not be right or she may be very picky with who she wants.My advice when looking for a woman would be to find a woman who is GD (geographically desirable), in other words easy to get to and easy to visit her family since that would make life much easier in the future, and it is just as easy to find a great lady in just about any area of the Philippines. Being within an hour of an international airport is a definite plus IMO, and good public transportation where she lives will be yet another major plus also IMO.

• Like 5

Curley
Posted
Posted (edited)
I joined cupid.com to meet Filipinas and noticed most of the very pretty girls are from Mindanao, Zamboanga City and Davao Regions. Now I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me, there is an obvious difference. Has anybody noticed that too? Why is that?And it is such a shame, because I have no intensions of going there based on our US advisory on muslim terrorist in the area - what a bummer man!
Last year I joined an Asian site looking for Thai ladies as I intended to go and retire in Chiang Mai but had a lot of approaches from Fillipinas. One that contacted me wrote a very intelligent response but was a lot younger than I was looking for, after 3 days when the things she said kept popping into my head, I wrote to her saying that I thought she was far too young but that i liked what she said. After a few weeks of writing and chat I was in Thailand and decided to pop over and see her, instant rapport... I've just been to see her again but this time in Davao and Samal. We're now engaged and I hope to be living in Davao or Samal in about 6 months time. Where was she from? Zamboanga city or to be more precise Talon Talon, Zamboanga city. Not a safe place, one of the hotels I stayed in was bombed a few weeks after I left! I did not feel threatened but maybe that was through ignorance however I will not be in a hurry to visit there again. Zamboanga is in general a filthy city whereas Samal island to me was a little paradise and so relaxed yet only a few minutes away from Davao city by ferry. Edited by Curley
  • Like 1

acman
Posted
Posted (edited)

if you really find a woman you are interested in from mindano and your not comfortable going there have her met you in cebu.My wife is from mindano and i have been there on 3 differant trips and never have had any problems, except one time and it really was no problem as my bro in law took care of it.

Edited by acman
  • Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

Thank you all for the generous feedback. To summarize the consensus, it seems there are beautiful Filipinas wherever you settle in the Philippines, with Cebu having a slight advantage. So the typical Cebuana is taller than the average Filipina? Longer legs too? Hmmm, makes me wonder if I should switch my match making website to Cebuxxx.com? And i have to agree with most of you. The two weeks I spent in Olongapo had my head turning everywhere I went. They are everywhere! For me, this match making webisite is purely for entertainment and to past the time until my next trip there. But I digress, I did meet some stunning beauts from down south on webcam. I mean absolute beauts... for a moment, made me ponder if my life was worth the visit (thinking with my little head of course!)

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Thank you all for the generous feedback. To summarize the consensus, it seems there are beautiful Filipinas wherever you settle in the Philippines, with Cebu having a slight advantage. So the typical Cebuana is taller than the average Filipina? Longer legs too? Hmmm, makes me wonder if I should switch my match making website to Cebuanas.com? And i have to agree with most of you. The two weeks I spent in Olongapo had my head turning everywhere I went. They are everywhere! For me, this match making webisite is purely for entertainment and to past the time until my next trip there. But I digress, I did meet some stunning beauts from down south on webcam. I mean absolute beauts... for a moment, made me ponder if my life was worth the visit (thinking with my little head of course!)
PAY ATTENTION! Thinking with your 'little head' has cost men collectively many billions of $$$$. So RENT or LEASE! DO NOT BUY!By your own posts, you are overwhelmed by the mass quanities of available women. This will not change. There will ALWAYS be mass quanities available and if you are so taken in by the prospect(s), then you really are not ready for some serious long term relationship.So again RENT or LEASE... DO NOT BUY!