Interesting .... Could This Involve A Foreigner Married To A Pilipina

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thank you Jake! :cheersty: :3_8_14[1]: I was able to edit my reply's to the true facts.

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

Jake,I believe you are correct about the foreigner not being responsible and therefore he wouldn't be charged or go to jail, bu the Filipina wife could be charged and go to jail. Also, don't you think the foreigners money would be considered the wife's money too in court?My wife told me that Manny's father abandoned him when he was very young and now that Manny is rich he came back into his life, but Manny doesn't want anything to do with him. Under this law Manny's father could say I'm homeless so I'm coming to live with you. Well, maybe that would be a good thing, Manny could use him as a punching bag. I'm sure he would feel like it for trying to invade his life and get his money.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
Jake,I believe you are correct about the foreigner not being responsible and therefore he wouldn't be charged or go to jail, bu the Filipina wife could be charged and go to jail. Also, don't you think the foreigners money would be considered the wife's money too in court?My wife told me that Manny's father abandoned him when he was very young and now that Manny is rich he came back into his life, but Manny doesn't want anything to do with him. Under this law Manny's father could say I'm homeless so I'm coming to live with you. Well, maybe that would be a good thing, Manny could use him as a punching bag. I'm sure he would feel like it for trying to invade his life and get his money.
Hey Americano,Just like everything else, two opposing lawyers can conspire the case to bring Manny downto his knees. No matter what the outcome might be,The lawyers will get the bigger piece ofthe pie. It's a shame that all the false friends and relatives are circling around like sharkswhen they smell blood.
  • Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Ashanti, I deeply respect your thoughtful answer. Well said sir!
thank you kind sir, but actually im a she unless you think im a S/he ????????????but no worries, i understand you are in a "State of Confusion" :cheersty:
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
but actually im a she
I'm confused too
  • Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

opppssssssssss ................. sowee .......... corrected now!

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Americano hit the nail on the head ..... the court may and will look at the fact that the Pilipina IS married to a rich kano and even if they can't touch him they can sure touch her ..... and how many husbands are going to stand by and watch their asawas go to jail ...... the courts know how to play the game .....

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted (edited)

"how many husbands are going to stand by and watch their asawas go to jail ......" now that could be an "extra power" to the husband :hystery: :cheersty:

Edited by Curley

P.S.
Posted
Posted

where is the point to support your families you married in?you want the young girls you don't get somewhere else, but to spend some of your money to the family is bad?when you are so such a rich kano where is the point?for us is usual to support my parents in law, my sister in law and her 3 kids.after all you wondering that they don't accept you.pfui

• Like 1