Rich Girl Or Poor Girl

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
An educated Filipina from a family with the means to support themselves was my choice over fourteen years ago. Because we love each other.

The point is before a man decides to look for love maybe rich or poor is a consideration. Especially if he is going to move here and be amongst relatives of hers.

NO ……… the point is - the quality of the woman ……… she could be poor or rich, if the quality is not there – she is just garbage!

A poor woman with quality can be polished and made to shine with your help and patient. A poor woman with a rotten quality – no matter how you spray with perfume will always STINK!!!

What we used call in My service days Polishing a Turd! for the CO's Inspection

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Well the girl I am talking to now is poor. But lives with her married sister (they have a nice house so husband must do ok). She has no other brothers or sisters and both her parents are dead. Unfortunate, but I guess at least there won't be many beggars? And amazingly her English is good enough to make some very sarcastic jokes!

(don't let my light hearted tone offend... most of my family is dead too so she and I have that in common)

• Like 3

samatm
Posted
Posted

Marriage is much harder when you marry outside your own educational and socioeconomic demographic. Cultural differences compound those by about 10. Be prepared to go the distance and have a lot a patience and just say, "Yes darling" ALL the time.

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
I gotta admit - not all of us are primo prizes!

BINGO!!!

• Like 4

jode
Posted
Posted
point is - the quality of the woman

Thats a point that needs elaboration. What is it that makes a woman a quality one in your view?

i am bob
Posted
Posted
point is - the quality of the woman

Thats a point that needs elaboration. What is it that makes a woman a quality one in your view?

This is something that we will all have different views on... Who I think is a quality person someone else may disagree...! When thinking of a person's potential partner in life, and in the simplest of terms, try this: A woman who could make the Grinch's heart swell not just one time, not two times but ten times in size. Anything else is just too subjective!

• Like 3

jode
Posted
Posted
This is something that we will all have different views on... Who I think is a quality person someone else may disagree...!

yes of course no matter what one thinks, there is always someone who may disagree. There are few if any universal truths that apply to all, in all situations and that we can all agree on. But as to particulars, what is it about your woman that made your heart swell as you put it? Just so someone may know what quality to look for when deciding on a filipina, and how to pass judement on a filipina, as to if they are quality, or "garbage" as someone has put it.