Rich Girl Or Poor Girl

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Well i could do a Bob and reply like he does

Jode, I answered the way I did because I respect my girlfriend and do not wish to air the intimate details of our relationship on this forum for your personal enjoyment. Please remember that this forum is for everybody - men and women both.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:) Well! it has been an interesting read, some different angles on what seems to be a never ending story, To me it doesn't matter if Girls/ladies are rich or poor, they are Girls/ Ladies, Human beings. Lets give them a Chance, look anywhere in the World and tell me, it is only here in The PI that wealth or not makes a Difference. If we did the Homework, we all talk about and sorted the wheat from the Chaff. This type of Topic would not be so apparent. I am not condoning the wanters and go getter's or the Scammers, Lets not put them all in the same boat and use the same Tar brush on them all. We could fall into a mentality trap of them thinking we are all ATM's, yes I know some do but not all.Lets not start thinking they are all scammers and sex Objects. They are not, many are good girls and Ladies lets give them a chance. lets do the Homework and ask the right Questions It is up to us to decide if they are the right one. Then let it Blossom. No good Blaming her because she was Poor, she has just heard stories from the bad girls this doesn't mean she will a bad one as well From my experience of Life here There are more good than bad we just seem to be talking about the bad ones here.

They didn't choose their family but they can choose a wife/Husband cos it works both ways. Balls in our Court I think. Lets not make any issues out of things. Many will tell you we the Foreigner's are sometimes our own worst enemy. if a girl tells you she is from a poor family, to me, treat this with respect, if she turns out a little dubious then just move on. So many just promise the earth and then wonder why it goes wrong, don't Promise and don't pay till you have met. This could just keep going around and around in Circles, if you keep thinking Bad all the time. you are never going to meet the right one or even miss the one or she may pass you by because of attitude I sometimes Wonder if people are looking in the right places for the Love of their life. staying off the main street Sites and going to others and they are, there. just might yeald a better result, Make friends with a Local they all have a lady family member that might just be the right one.

my Saturday nights 10cents. worth

Regards Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If there is a huge age gap of say 30 plus years. You are in love with her but for sure she is in love with your money.

That comment is pure bullchit!

• Like 4

phildiver
Posted
Posted
If there is a huge age gap of say 30 plus years. You are in love with her but for sure she is in love with your money.

That comment is pure bullchit!

Please pass the Nitrous Oxide

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
As a rule the younger the girl the more likely it is a money attraction

For Sonia rios Risken it was a Money attraction(aka black widow)

just link to her name,

http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=sonia+rios+risken+philippines&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

:) Well! it has been an interesting read, some different angles on what seems to be a never ending story, To me it doesn't matter if Girls/ladies are rich or poor, they are Girls/ Ladies, Human beings. Lets give them a Chance, look anywhere in the World and tell me, it is only here in The PI that wealth or not makes a Difference. If we did the Homework, we all talk about and sorted the wheat from the Chaff. This type of Topic would not be so apparent. I am not condoning the wanters and go getter's or the Scammers, Lets not put them all in the same boat and use the same Tar brush on them all. We could fall into a mentality trap of them thinking we are all ATM's, yes I know some do but not all.Lets not start thinking they are all scammers and sex Objects. They are not, many are good girls and Ladies lets give them a chance. lets do the Homework and ask the right Questions It is up to us to decide if they are the right one. Then let it Blossom. No good Blaming her because she was Poor, she has just heard stories from the bad girls this doesn't mean she will a bad one as well From my experience of Life here There are more good than bad we just seem to be talking about the bad ones here.

They didn't choose their family but they can choose a wife/Husband cos it works both ways. Balls in our Court I think. Lets not make any issues out of things. Many will tell you we the Foreigner's are sometimes our own worst enemy. if a girl tells you she is from a poor family, to me, treat this with respect, if she turns out a little dubious then just move on. So many just promise the earth and then wonder why it goes wrong, don't Promise and don't pay till you have met. This could just keep going around and around in Circles, if you keep thinking Bad all the time. you are never going to meet the right one or even miss the one or she may pass you by because of attitude I sometimes Wonder if people are looking in the right places for the Love of their life. staying off the main street Sites and going to others and they are, there. just might yeald a better result, Make friends with a Local they all have a lady family member that might just be the right one.

Jack, can I borrow one of your 10 cents? They are worth a million $!!!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:) Well! it has been an interesting read, some different angles on what seems to be a never ending story, To me it doesn't matter if Girls/ladies are rich or poor, they are Girls/ Ladies, Human beings. Lets give them a Chance, look anywhere in the World and tell me, it is only here in The PI that wealth or not makes a Difference. If we did the Homework, we all talk about and sorted the wheat from the Chaff. This type of Topic would not be so apparent. I am not condoning the wanted and go getter's or the Scammers, Lets not put them all in the same boat and use the same Tar brush on them all. We could fall into a mentality trap of them thinking we are all ATM's, yes I know some do but not all.Lets not start thinking they are all scammers and sex Objects. They are not, many are good girls and Ladies lets give them a chance. lets do the Homework and ask the right Questions It is up to us to decide if they are the right one. Then let it Blossom. No good Blaming her because she was Poor, she has just heard stories from the bad girls this doesn't mean she will a bad one as well From my experience of Life here There are more good than bad we just seem to be talking about the bad ones here.

They didn't choose their family but they can choose a wife/Husband cos it works both ways. Balls in our Court I think. Lets not make any issues out of things. Many will tell you we the Foreigner's are sometimes our own worst enemy. if a girl tells you she is from a poor family, to me, treat this with respect, if she turns out a little dubious then just move on. So many just promise the earth and then wonder why it goes wrong, don't Promise and don't pay till you have met. This could just keep going around and around in Circles, if you keep thinking Bad all the time. you are never going to meet the right one or even miss the one or she may pass you by because of attitude I sometimes Wonder if people are looking in the right places for the Love of their life. staying off the main street Sites and going to others and they are, there. just might yield a better result, Make friends with a Local they all have a lady family member that might just be the right one.

Jack, can I borrow one of your 10 cents? They are worth a million $!!!

:) Thanks but the interest could be High, sooner give it to you and save a friendship. :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

This thread has kinda evolved into another topic so rather than reply here I guess I will start that topic - Motivations

not that there isn't alot more that could be said about the original topic - rich girl or poor girl - so i hope this thread is not buried and comments continue

Edited by jode

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This thread has kinda evolved into another topic so rather than reply here I guess I will start that topic - Motivations

not that there isn't alot more that could be said about the original topic - rich girl or poor girl - so i hope this thread is not buried and comments continue

:no: Well Jode, I'm not going argue with you BUT Rich Girl ,Poor Girl, surely this about Money and Money, is a Motivation so I think you may come back, to square one on this. reading some of the other posts it seems either way rich or Poor Money comes in to the equation

• Like 2