American To Sue Filipina Girlfriend

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Does the man really expect that the girl will go to jail? No wonder it was easy for her to scam him. He is not living in the real world. He is the kind of guy who needs his government to babysit him with all the nice rules of society. The information on how to avoid scams is out there. I have little sympathy for the guy who did not do his homework.

• Like 5

brock
Posted
Posted

OK The guy is a Plonker and he didnt do his homework and he was so naive, But she scammed him,So I hope she gets what she deserves,

If it was a foreigner who had done this, He would soon be prosicuted, Also done for breech of promise too I think.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

OK The guy is a Plonker and he didn't do his homework and he was so naive, But she scammed him,So I hope she gets what she deserves,

If it was a foreigner who had done this, He would soon be prosecuted, Also done for breech of promise too I think.

:unsure: I doubt that there are any available records but it would be interesting, to see how many of these types, actually get prosecuted. Many would ask, is it Theft? what would the Charge be? Obtaining money by Deception? Look at the fast lane thing, Fast , Has anyone ever got things quicker for the fast lane payment. Now to me that is just the same, not getting what you pay for. Crisky that is the RPI all over not just The Girly, Scammers..IMHO I doubt it will get to court. Just hope the guy has learned from this. just for interest, when I told my wife about this she said whilst she doesn't like to hear this sort of thing about her fellow Filipinos she Knows, there are a lot of scammers on the internet the guy should have been more careful, there are warnings every where, on dating site for all to read.

just my 5 cents worth

BTW can a Women be done for breach of Promise, I thought it was only the Man. this was dropped in the UK Way back in 60's I think, as far as I am aware, there is no such thing now in the UK, in the Philippines well who knows? buy then he is a Foreigner, some may say, a 2nd class citizen in a third world county. so he can forget it I think

( No insults intended here hope this does not offend anyone at all.

Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well if I am a second class citizen in a third world country that is a step up for me.

Seriously although I fell sympathy for the man how many businesses did he think she could run.. As Jack says the warnings are there on all the websites. The ones I remember are " never send to somebody you have not met in person or do not know" . His best bet is to inform one of those websites which deal specifically with scammers and let everyone know who bothers to read these sites.

I don`t like scammers or thieves but they are everywhere even in our own countries so you have to be sensible.

I hope he learns his lesson.

I hope she gets some kind of come- uppance.

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Its is probably one of the highest paying jobs in the Philippines and the easiest too. It must be awful temping for women to go this route. Could you imagine if some one told you hey there's a man over there and all you have to do is ask him for money and he will give it to you and you don,t even have to be with him. This has been happening since time began, A man falls in love with a women and next he will do any thing for her and give her any thing.

There has not been any laws broken. He did not pay for a service that he did not receive. He freely gave her the money and there was no contract. If I was the police, The first thing I would ask the man is why would you give money to some one you don,t even know and have never met. Well the way I look at it is these men must have money to burn or extra money they don,t need.

I just wish more rich people would help out the poor people. The only advice I would give to all those men out there sending money to women in other counties is to start picking women that have kids. That way your money will be helping the kids too and you won,t feel so bad.

You cant blame the woman, when the man is thinking with his little head instead of the big one.

I wonder what the percentage is of all the men thinking of coming to the Philippines how many know of these forums and use them to how many don,t. This guy is obviously one of the guys that didn,t.

• Like 4

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

there is no justification for scamming. it doesn't matter if she was desperately poor, a liar is a liar and good on him for at least trying to do what will probably be just a complete waste of time but I guess he could at least say he tried to do something...

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I hope this gets a lot of press! Why? I don't think he will get anywhere but with the press coverage, maybe some of the scammers may decide not to be scammers.... And even one less scammer is a step in the right direction!

• Like 2