American To Sue Filipina Girlfriend

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

I spent quite a lot of time visiting different dating sites before I settled on my current partner and I learnt very quickly to steer clear of all girls with names like "stiffy" or "haney4luv"

Consider  those names like spam. I was still scammed but to a lesser degree with no ill feelings. To get those gorgeous fishies you need to swim past all the sharks...

Great program Yahoo...a lady can make 10 guys believe they are the only ones watching their sweet heart :hystery:

• Like 1

Max Denude
Posted
Posted

Yah! thanks for your comments! As far as me being 62 yrs young, you need to move past the numbers. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time. It cost me a little more than I planned to meet my current filipina dream girl. But the end result is the focus, not my age or her age. By the way, my gf is 23! That should make you cringe even more! haha! I love life and am happy enough for all of us! As far as the half naked pics go, those are from the day she tried to get more pesos from me. A "prize" she called it. She actually asked me to pay to see her fat naked body. These are the things that made me suspicious and the reason I paid my filipina friend from Bohol to travel to Cebu to check on the location of the fake clothing boutique! Sometimes it's hard to from the inside looking out. I was busting Accra, Ghana, Africa scammers on one of the dating sites. Ironically I did not see my own self getting scammed. Try me now! I have learned much about the game and have helped friends avoid scam traps since then. You can almost tell by a girls photos if she is a scammer or not. .....................later, X∀W  MAX