American To Sue Filipina Girlfriend

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

He should be eligible for annulment. Fraud such as gender misrepresentation is grounds.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
The foreigner wanted to end the marriage right away, but couldn't. Even though the marriage was a fraud. Turns out, the person he married was a man.
He should be eligible for annulment. Fraud such as gender misrepresentation is grounds.

He should be eligible for an annulment on the basis of not consummating the marriage. But wait a minute . . hmmm . . . maybe he did and that is why he has a problem :mocking:

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
The foreigner wanted to end the marriage right away, but couldn't. Even though the marriage was a fraud. Turns out, the person he married was a man.

He should be eligible for an annulment on the basis of not consummating the marriage. But wait a minute . . hmmm . . . maybe he did and that is why he has a problem :mocking:

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ....................

tsk, tsk, tsk ..................... naughty, naughty, naughty .................. :lol:

andre007
Posted
Posted

On a popular dating website it says "DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MEET IN PERSON". So if he meet her over the internet on a dating site then almost all sites has that warning.

Yes we think we the wrong head and we get lonely back in other countries and just to think of these lovely ladies want us drives us crazy. Well then if you made that mush amount of money or saved that much then you had to use common sense to do that and I always say when in doubt use common sense. He did not big time.

Now I hate people being scammed but they say a fool and their money will soon part. Maybe they lesson learned is on the man or men because event though I would want her behind bars it just wont prove or stop anything at all period. It will get him teased and the girl will become a celebrity and tell all the rest of her friends how to do it.

I talked to somebody everyday who has got scammed or seem like they are trying to become a victim and no matter what I say and/or show them about sending money they will never listen..

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

sounds like the movie THE CRYING GAME

post-1293-0-42522500-1338614138_thumb.jp

If he married a she who was in turn really a HE, yes the marriage is not VALID it can be ANNULED

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

sounds like the movie THE CRYING GAME

post-1293-0-42522500-1338614138_thumb.jp

If he married a she who was in turn really a HE, yes the marriage is not VALID it can be ANNULED

Buyer beware! always check the goods before you leave the shop
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

On a popular dating website it says "DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MEET IN PERSON". So if he meet her over the internet on a dating site then almost all sites has that warning.

Yes we think we the wrong head and we get lonely back in other countries and just to think of these lovely ladies want us drives us crazy. Well then if you made that mush amount of money or saved that much then you had to use common sense to do that and I always say when in doubt use common sense. He did not big time.

Now I hate people being scammed but they say a fool and their money will soon part. Maybe they lesson learned is on the man or men because event though I would want her behind bars it just wont prove or stop anything at all period. It will get him teased and the girl will become a celebrity and tell all the rest of her friends how to do it.

I talked to somebody everyday who has got scammed or seem like they are trying to become a victim and no matter what I say and/or show them about sending money they will never listen..

I was scammed, By my girlfriend, she told me she was 29 turned out she was 31. I feel really cheated! Ha ha I`m still with her though.
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure: seems this is not in keeping with another topic of late, So for once, here in the PI, we have No sex before marriage. mmmmmmmmmm makes you think a little :dance:

• Like 2

jode
Posted
Posted

I was scammed, By my girlfriend, she told me she was 29 turned out she was 31. I feel really cheated! Ha ha I`m still with her though.

I think there are alot more of us 29 - 39 - 49 0r 59 than any other age by far.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I think there are alot more of us 29 - 39 - 49 0r 59 than any other age by far.

Where I come from there is a saying " you are as old as the woman you feel" so coming to the Phills knocked years off of me, better than any cream!
  • Like 2