American To Sue Filipina Girlfriend

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Hey what can I say, how many of us have never been scammed? Is this worse simply because of the amount of money involve?

Yes it is too bad that there are a few bad Filipina out there, but I would be interested to know if she had been scammed or let down by a foreigner before she me this guy online.

Not condoning what she did as wrong is wrong, but come on...., would you do what he did? At 63 you would think he had a little more common sense?

So, I guess as with most things, there are two sides to every coin, and taking responsibility for your ow, n actions comes to mind.

Guess I just got lucky with my Ellie, and thankful that she is who she is.

Having said that I never had that kind of money to through away any way so it was a good thing!

Just my thoughts

Papa Carl

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I`ve been thinking!

I wonder what the ratio is between those who have been scammed here and those who have not. I read so many people on here who are happy so it must be in the favour of honest Pinays I think.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I`ve been thinking!

I wonder what the ratio is between those who have been scammed here and those who have not. I read so many people on here who are happy so it must be in the favour of honest Pinays I think.

Most people like to talk about how lucky and smart they are, not the opposite. I've been scammed and I've been happy so I'm 50/50.

• Like 5

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

Most people like to talk about how lucky and smart they are, not the opposite. I've been scammed and I've been happy so I'm 50/50.

I have been scammed for what to me was, even with a very modest fortune, chunk change. One way to keep from being scammed, scam insurance so to speak, is to have pics and video of her and u doing the wild things. Not that i would ever use them for anything less than a life or death situation. Ruining a girls life over broken promises or even thousands of pesos scammed out of is not something I would sink to. However if she knows you have them she will limit the nastiness she throws your way in fear of you using them.

I have many gb of video and hundreds of pics for the pleasure of remembering these beautiful women and secondarily as insurance. Majority have consented to being caught on camera at the time. many love to pose sexily. and are understanding of your desire to have something to remember them by for when you are away. If she has agreed to trust u with pics that could hurt her, then maybe she is more worthy of your trust.

You shouldn't trust somebody who is unwilling to trust you.

Edited by jode

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

yes Jodie, the power of even photos is strong especially if you say you will print out photos of her in a bikini and distribute them around her province with the words "scamming slut" on them. ;) watch her apologize and offer sob stories and excuses...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

watch her apologize and offer sob stories and excuses...

:unsure: You think so? "Hell hath no Fury, like a Women Scorned" Not sure, I would not want to walk dark streets after posting this sort of thing,(Photos ) they say, behind every successful man is a Good Woman, maybe behind a Bad woman, is a lot of family and evil men,( we are in the PI remember) Revenge is sweet and best served Cold they say, To a Pinoy, the family females are all good girls. Best left alone I think, Put it down to a learning experience. Rise above it, ( What goes round comes round. IMHO, learning from our mistakes is what life is all about. Any one, that has been scammed should, I would have thought, learned how to spot a scam coming and averted the situation well before it happens.

Only my Opinion of course. each to their own :)

Jack P. :tiphat:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 4

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

watch her apologize and offer sob stories and excuses...

:unsure: You think so? "Hell hath no Fury, like a Women Scorned" Not sure, I would want to walk dark streets after posting this sort of thing,(Photos ) they say, behind every successful man is a Good Woman, maybe behind a Bad woman, is a lot of family and evil men,( we are in the PI remember) Revenge is sweet and best served Cold they say, To a Pinoy, the family females are all good girls. Best left alone I think, Put it down to a learning experience. Rise above it, ( What goes round comes round. IMHO, learning from our mistakes is what life is all about. Any one, that has been scammed should, I would have thought, learned how to spot a scam coming and averted the situation well before it happens.

Only my Opinion of course. each to their own :)

Not sure bikini pictures would have that much of an impact, but the hundreds I have sure would. I have never implicitly threatened to use them, the threat is assumed by them just because they know you have them.

For small scale scams like one I experienced - Give a girl money to register at college, because u know she has been going and enjoys it, and wants to continue but no more money. She ends up admitting later she spent it to buy cell phone. Later you find out she needed cell phone in desperation to contact her seaman lover who had deserted her after getting her pregnant.

That just led to pity from me for her, and we still friends. Its not something that even the thought of using pics i have of her, crossed my mind.

You had better consider jack's post above and be satisfied with the assumed threat. I would only use them if someone accused me of rape or tried blackmailing me for large ammount, or something as drastic I can't think of now. Not as ego saving revenge for some petty larceny. I don't think you would do your distribution for long before a sharp bola knife would find you.

Edited by jode

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

yes I agree I would hope to never ever resort to doing something like that and I wont go into all the details but when your current girlfriend is threatened and you have already begged the ex for her to leave you alone then when you are backed into a corner you have to resort to scaring them off whatever way necessary. Anyway it worked and she backed off and thankfully I have never heard from her since.

would I do it again, hell yeah, if my fiancee was threatened yes I would.

The same ex girlfriend, I would tell her I had a gun in the house hidden (even though I did not have one), :lol: there was something not right about her and I should have gone with my instincts, That is why I always say if there is any doubt move on...

Edited by Adventurer

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

yes I agree I would hope to never ever resort to doing something like that and I wont go into all the details but when your current girlfriend is threatened and you have already begged the ex for her to leave you alone then when you are backed into a corner you have to resort to scaring them off whatever way necessary. Anyway it worked and she backed off and thankfully I have never heard from her since.

would I do it again, hell yeah, if my fiancee was threatened yes I would.

The same ex girlfriend, I would tell her I had a gun in the house hidden (even though I did not have one), :lol: there was something not right about her and I should have gone with my instincts, That is why I always say if there is any doubt move on...

:no: Something tells me, you are mixing in the Wrong company here my Friend :unsure:

JMO of course

• Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

:no: Something tells me, you are mixing in the Wrong company here my Friend :unsure:

JMO of course

Im not sure what you mean,I would say you have not understood my post as that was my EX gf about 2 years ago. anyway I should shut up and stop talking about past experiences as I have learned from the past people judge you and it just leads to people jumping to conclusions etc so I will leave it at that and stop any contributions to this thread.... People can think what they like, I know I did nothing wrong and I don't need explain.

Edited by Adventurer