American To Sue Filipina Girlfriend

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:no: Something tells me, you are mixing in the Wrong company here my Friend :unsure:

JMO of course

I'm not sure what you mean,I would say you have not understood my post as that was my EX gf about 2 years ago. anyway I should shut up and stop talking about past experiences as I have learned from the past people judge you and it just leads to people jumping to conclusions etc so I will leave it at that and stop any contributions to this thread.... People can think what they like, I know I did nothing wrong and I don't need explain.

Whoa there,You have no need to explain anything to me or anyone BUT if you made it a little clearer it was 2 years ago and you did not, anywhere in this particular Topic. of course people are going to jump to conclusions. seems to me, you are holding some sort of Grudge or is it a Torch you hold for this lady? Which ever or what ever your cesationstion of Contribution is up to you and Naff all, to do with me or my apparent lack of misunderstanding No one is here to Judge you,or any one else, calm Down and take a chill pill. Life is too short to blow fuses over something that happened TWO years ago Move on :)

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

I`ve been thinking!

I wonder what the ratio is between those who have been scammed here and those who have not. I read so many people on here who are happy so it must be in the favour of honest Pinays I think.

Most people like to talk about how lucky and smart they are, not the opposite. I've been scammed and I've been happy so I'm 50/50.

Mike, it's true few of us wish to admit we did something foolish or were fooled by another.

I think many of us older guys have an ex wife that cleaned us out and ended up in Philippines due to Filipinas for a variety of reasons.

It could be that fellow bought into the "all Filipinas are sweet and honest" camp. Some guys think all Western women are gold diggers and Filipinas walk on water and ended up with a player.

Thankfully some of us found a Filipina who can walk on water. :thumbsup:

Edited by Old55
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
Max Denude
Posted
Posted

Ok, I am the person who was scammed in this article. I don't want anyone to feel bad for me! Ha! I'm not looking for pity. I lost some money sure. But it's not the end of the world. I still love the philippines and currently have a filipina girl friend of 9 months (in real life..not online). The thing is, there is more to the story. You may or may not find it interesting. My only intention is to prevent her from doing to others what she did to me, which she is currently trying to do even as we speak. Cebu authorities went after her (they took me along), but she fled back to Bislig, Mindinao the previous day. If I want to prosecute her I need to file with NBI there. I was very pleased with all the work NBI did on the case in Cebu.

She is a cold calculating person with a very pretty face. I spent almost a year with her in live video chat, live telephone calls and met everyone in her family inside their home. Even though she is very good at convincing men with detailed spreadsheets and photos of businesses, she over looked a few smalll details.
1. She gave me her real address.
2. She met me face to face in Manila!

How could she think I would not see the huge difference between one year of "I love you", hugs every day, friendly chats and laughter, to the devil she became the first day we met! I dumped her at the mall within one week.  ..... and, by the way, she only scammed me 100% on the pig biz. I paid someone to check on the boutique in Cebu which did not exist. Yes I lost money on that too, but became aware of what she was up to. Still I met her in Manila. And then two weeks later in Cebu............. I will add the whole story here in my next post.  :)    Needless to say she turned my whole world upside down for a while! 

......   MAXX∀W

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Ok, I am the person who was scammed in this article. I don't want anyone to feel bad for me! Ha! I'm not looking for pity. I lost some money sure. But it's not the end of the world. I still love the philippines and currently have a filipina girl friend of 9 months (in real life..not online). The thing is, there is more to the story. You may or may not find it interesting. My only intention is to prevent her from doing to others what she did to me, which she is currently trying to do even as we speak.

......   MAXX∀W

Nice to see someone go after her.  SHE is what gives Filipinas a bad reputation.  Hope she gets whats coming to her and that prevents her from doing it again and again and again.  Also nice to see you moved on.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm also pleased you were able to get along with your life and find happiness. Glad you shared the inside story with us.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I will add the whole story here in my next post. 

waiting waiting  :)

The link to the news story no longer works so lets hear it.

• 3 weeks later...
Max Denude
Posted
Posted

Sorry it took a while to get back. ... Yes, I'm the guy who was scammed in this story.

Instead of writing a long story about how she scammed me, I decided to post a web page with her current activities. You can find it here:    http://danglasers.com/MerryChristHaneyBasanez.htm     The more time I spend thinking about her and writing about it, the more bad memories I have. For the past 9 months my new Filipina has taken all those memories and pain away. But to post a website about it cost me time and brought back pain. But it's finished now and I can return to my good times. I may be an old geezer, but I never drank coffee and drugs to keep awake. I sleep when I'm tired. I have all my hair...getting grey haha, I'm healthy and we swim, climb mountains and ride bikes and motor bikes a lot. I bet I'm younger than some 40 yr olds out there!

The thing is, my x-scam artist gf made some critical mistakes. She forgot that we shared most of all her family information including user names, emails, passwords, locations, friends, and phone numbers. The email accounts she still uses I can read all about the guys she is currently scamming. I even created some of those email accounts. Even though she is an EXPERT con artist, she is critically dumb in other areas. I've seen the email receipts for guys sending money via Xoom.com. I sent them a little web link about what she did to me, and they are not happy campers. One guy said he knew something didn't seem right. Others are in dis-belief ..And I've seen some of her deposits to BDO bank and others. I'm guesstimating she is sitting on roughly $30,000 right now in scam money.... (maybe I'm in the wrong business haha) 

I am now 100% sure she has not slowed down at all. She still uses the same photos to play hardship stories about her roof, manila trips and her daughter. The daughter is to be pitied. I'm not the only one her daughter was led to believe that I was her new father. That's sick! The amount of time the daughter and I spent bonding.... When the daughter no longer believes or trusts her mom, that will be miss scammer's reward. Anyway, that's the best I can do to slow her down. I'm sure the website is costing her customers. She is locked out of many of her (at least 17 dating sites+++) and her friends and family know the truth now. I'm no longer the "bad guy" like she told her mom and dad. .....         I have forgiven her and don't hold a grudge...(too busy having fun haha) but I had to alert other innocent victims. I hope she finds the truth about God and stops stealing hearts & pesos!    .......................................       see you later :)   MAX (X∀W)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The question now is , are you still suing her? 

Also I am not sure and quote from your site,"her dirty mind" is appropriate as your pictures show you on yahoo chatting where she is naked or half naked so both of the same mind set.  :)

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well Max ..... I'm afraid I have no comments for you ..... at least ones you would like .... you said in your news article to the Freeman that you were 62 years old at that time ..... WOW ..... shame you just kept sending money to someone you didn't even know ..... gonna stop here so I don't get a warning from the powers to be ....  :bash: 

• Like 1