What Airlines Do You Guys Prefer?

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted (edited)

In general, if one goes thru customs and immigration, he/she has entered that country.

You might think it's for an overnight stay at a hotel room but double check then verify and then be prepared to sleep at the airport lounge ... if they had one :mocking:

Otherwise, it would definitely be on those lovely chairs ... if they had any, again. :bash:

Some airports have transit hotels in the secure airport transit area. No customs / immigration involved. I used the showers at this one in Taipei for about $10. I think you can get a room for 4 hours for about $30 but I don't know what a longer stay costs.

http://www.taipeiair...e-transit-hotel

You might be right!

I remember using a shower at Kuwait Airport (for free) but it was like a Gym shower.

I didn't know about airport having transient rooms thu? It don't seem practical if loads of one airplane passengers decide to use it?

Actually, I just did a search on the subject an lo and behold ... there is a website about it! :lol:

http://www.sleepinginairports.net/

Edited by Zanby
  • Like 1

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted
Actually, I just did a search on the subject an lo and behold ... there is a website about it! http://www.sleepinginairports.net/

Nice!!....

sad manila is the worst airport...but i definitely agree

what airlines uses the terminal 3 again? lmao

• Like 1

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted

Anyone have any experience with clark airport? Im really thinking of landing there instead of manila

Curley
Posted
Posted

It's very, very small and the trip into Manila can be a drag if you hit rush hour.

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm actually staying in tarlac first, so if i land in manila i'll be travelling 2-3 hours to tarlac

Edited by buttercup1984

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I have heard that Clark is great if you are flying in and then flying out. As in staying in AC as necessary between flights. I haven't done it but I have heard enough people say it is a 'must do' for guys. But it may not hold the same appeal for a female. Angeles City has an internationally know red light district and that is the appeal for many who want to stop over there. For me. I'm just curious so I may do it one day.

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted

angeles city is only about an hour away from tarlac, which is why i'm considering landing at clark. I lived in angeles/pampanga area till i was six...i def. want to see it again since it's been more than 20 years. naia or clark it doesnt really matter, just thought i'd made it easy for my bf and his fam since they have to travel back and forth (6 hours) that day just to pick me up if it's gonna be naia

TheMason
Posted
Posted

One thing to remember... Depending on what city you will fly out of will determine what kind of aircraft you will fly on. So for the same airline you may experience great comfort or kind of cramped depending on your departure point. So - before you book that ticket because somebody said it was the best airline - check to see what kind of aircraft they use on that route and if you will be comfortable on it for the configuration they offer!

Hint - some companies cheat on the standards listed and make smaller rows than published or skimp on lower classes legroom to bring out a nicer upgraded class.

Bottom line? Don't just compare airlines but aircraft too if you want to find out if that is really the best deal!

You can find all the info on seats for various flights at http://www.seatguru.com/ It lets you know if you're getting a great deal or just a crappy seat.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Julia
Posted
Posted

I like to fly with Nigerian Airlines, make sure you book early to get a good seat though. :thumbsup:

post-1-0-61927800-1340454679_thumb.jpg

LOL!

you made my day, Big Boss! :D :D :D