Odd Hygiene Habbits

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Historicly have Asians much BETTER hygiene than kanos.

E g back when the US transcontinential railroad was built the west part was built mainly by chinese, and the east part was built by e g Swedes, Germans and Polish.

The normal Chinese cleaned and changed clothes once per DAY

while the BEST (=common) part of kanos did that once per WEEK,

but the sourounding could be lucky if some cleaned once per MONTH :hystery:

Since then have kanos "cathed up" some, but I believe Asians still shower/bath more often. And several are very interested in (good smelling) soaps :)

This make it extra odd - Several have told about Filipinas:

/have BAD hand hygiene after toilet visits

/and are BAD at teeth hygiene!

Poverty can explain some, harder to clean teeth if haven't any good toothbrush and toothpaste, but I find it odd anyway. Any theories/knowledges of how come?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well now that you brought this up I agree with Filipino hygiene .... well Filipinas anyway ..... I have smelled some taxi drivers that were pretty rank .... like the one we used today .... and I also ran into a Filipina at CDR King who's mouth smelled like a septic tank but then that can be caused by a stomic disorder .... and by eating balut ..... or stinky dried fish ...... :hystery: :hystery: ....... Ash ... I'm sorry I really didn't mean it ..... :mocking:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
by eating balut ..... or stinky dried fish ......

A big bunch of crazy people here in Sweden find fermented herring being delicious, although it smell so bad so it can scare away the neighbours :hystery:

(Mainly people from north of Sweden. It's canned herring, but bad canned so it starts to rutten so the cans exband so they get ball shape. Nowadays they do it on purpouse, but it started by a misstake. But the one who first tested eating it, has to have been very hungry or have no smelling capacity :hystery:

• Like 2

tiger31
Posted
Posted

yep i,m glad someone brought the hygene toilet part up lol it seems that toilet paper is not an essential in the cr room here which makes you wonder about how then you think nah i don,t believe it lol toileteries are a luxuray it seems as they are in there words expensive to buy so i guess most try to get by with little as possible.my g f is always complaining about me blockin the C R with my torpedoes as she puts it lmao wtf I said its not my fault the house has pipes that are half the size they should be lol

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

yep i,m glad someone brought the hygene toilet part up lol it seems that toilet paper is not an essential in the cr room here which makes you wonder about how then you think nah i don,t believe it lol toileteries are a luxuray it seems as they are in there words expensive to buy so i guess most try to get by with little as possible.my g f is always complaining about me blockin the C R with my torpedoes as she puts it lmao wtf I said its not my fault the house has pipes that are half the size they should be lol

Yes. Not odd they can't afford toilett paper, but when they can shower twice a day, then I found it odd many don't wash their hands proper after toilett visits.

Yes, the modern "water saving" toilets are realy crap, get stucked very often. In my eco friendly composting toilet it's a big enough hole to manage your's too :)

Btw- Concerning toilets an Englishman asked (joking) if Swedes are obsessed by toilets "because we name several of our Eurovision song Contest music after them. =Water-loo (made ABBA famous) Digg-a-loo and Bug-a-loo :hystery: (if missreading them a bit. Diggiloo. Bugaloo).

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted
yep i,m glad someone brought the hygene toilet part up lol it seems that toilet paper is not an essential in the cr room here which makes you wonder about how then you think nah i don,t believe it lol toileteries are a luxuray it seems as they are in there words expensive to buy so i guess most try to get by with little as possible.

In Thailand you won't find toilet paper but instead "butt guns" a flexible hose with a small shower head that you aim at the appropriate area and pull the trigger to give a blast of water. Very effective apart from the damp bum afterwards.

As a Thai girl explained to me, if you accidentally put your hand into some dog poo, would you wipe it off with a piece of paper or wash it off?

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
yep i,m glad someone brought the hygene toilet part up lol it seems that toilet paper is not an essential in the cr room here which makes you wonder about how then you think nah i don,t believe it lol toileteries are a luxuray it seems as they are in there words expensive to buy so i guess most try to get by with little as possible.

In Thailand you won't find toilet paper but instead "butt guns" a flexible hose with a small shower head that you aim at the appropriate area and pull the trigger to give a blast of water. Very effective apart from the damp bum afterwards.

As a Thai girl explained to me, if you accidentally put your hand into some dog poo, would you wipe it off with a piece of paper or wash it off?

Yes, that part - :) - is good,

but how about several kanos report many Filipin people don't wash their hands afterwards? Iiiiii! :)

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

Yes, that part - :) - is good,

but how about several kanos report many Filipin people don't wash their hands afterwards? Iiiiii! :)

then they prepare your dinner chicken etc eeeww lol
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
then they prepare your dinner chicken etc eeeww lol

Yes.

And several kanos have complained about their wifes/gfs habbit to tough their man's face

=Without washing hands it's bad BOTH if they tough us, and if they don't tough us... :boohoo: :hystery:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Wow! I think some posts are getting a little overboard on the washing of hands!

Most Filipinos wash their hands after using the CR - just as most other nationalities do. One or two bad apples do not make the whole nation dirty!

:no:

• Like 1