Odd Hygiene Habbits

Thomas
Posted
Posted
if the kano sources with the not hand cleaning gfs/wifes are true

I accompanied my wife to her doctor last year when she felt very sick with a stomach ache. Doctor asked her if there were times when she did not wash her hands thoroughly after using toilet, touching dogs, cleaning, handling old food. Wife admitted that there were times. Doc said that quite a lot of filipinas get sick that way when they touch fresh food or eat with their hands when the hands are not properly cleaned. Medicine was prescribed. Wife got better. Its all good. But I learned that people who eat with the same hands they clean their bum with are more susceptible to germs than us toilet paper and knife and fork types.

Plus hard to clean the hand, which clean the bum, if not use the other hand something too :)

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)
In Thailand you won't find toilet paper but instead "butt guns" a flexible hose with a small shower head that you aim at the appropriate area and pull the trigger to give a blast of water. Very effective apart from the damp bum afterwards.

Boy I'm glad this post came up about toilet paper and washing you butt with your hand if you have none ..... :hystery: :hystery: ...... just think if you were an Arab you could wipe your butt and then stick you hand in the sand as many places in the desert don't have water ..... just a thought ....

Now .... my story ..... when I arrived here in the Phils I discovered this portable bidet (fanny washer) being sold in Ace .... we being from the west were no one but the rich have a bidet I figured what the heck and bought one ..... one of the best and smartest purchases I have ever bought ..... I love my bidet ...... :6: ...... I can't even think of being without my fanny squirter ...... :dance: (and Jake it feels so goooooood when you put it on high ..... :mocking: ) ....

Well being a creature of habit I started worrying about what was going to happen when we went to Bacold and had to stay in a motel with out my beloved water fountain .... so I came up with a plan .... how about one of those plastic garden sprayers ..... Ace has those too ..... (and Jake the pressure you can develop is unbelievable ..... enough to make your eyes water .... :mocking: ) ..... and so I am all set to begin my journey with my wand in hand ..... (no Jake ..... not that wand ..... that is another story ...... :nudie: )

Anyway I know I wrote most of this in fun ....... BUTT .... the sprayer does work if anyone is interested ..... :thumbsup: ....... :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
In Thailand you won't find toilet paper but instead "butt guns" a flexible hose with a small shower head that you aim at the appropriate area and pull the trigger to give a blast of water. Very effective apart from the damp bum afterwards.

Now .... my story ..... when I arrived here in the Phils I discovered this portable bidet (fanny washer) being sold in Ace ....one of the best and smartest purchases I have ever bought ..... I love my bidet ...... :6: ...... I can't even think of being without my fanny squirter ...... :dance: (and Jake it feels so goooooood when you put it on high ..... :mocking: ) ....pressure you can develop is unbelievable ..... enough to make your eyes water ....Anyway I know I wrote most of this in fun ....... BUTT .... the sprayer does work if anyone is interested ..... :thumbsup: ....... :cheersty:

Hey Marine,

OMG, it's too early for me regarding toilet jokes. But seriously, personal hygiene is a serious matter for me.

So far, two options have been discussed here:

post-686-0-13028300-1354282138_thumb.jpg or this: post-686-0-07335700-1354282219_thumb.jpg

Now here is my boots on the ground field report -- unfortunately, the hand held bidet has too many moving

parts for me and I seem to splash my face instead while bending over. And so, I have used it for my water

bottle while riding my mountain bike.

The first option has been around for generations in my family, so I will continue to use that method -- I'm

ambidextrous, so either hand will do.

I expect on your next video road trip, perhaps you could demonstrate the step by step procedure. I would

appreciate some sound effects, OK?

Presh na presh -- Jake

• Like 4

Curley
Posted
Posted
Now .... my story ..... when I arrived here in the Phils I discovered this portable bidet (fanny washer) being sold in Ace .... we being from the west were no one but the rich have a bidet I figured what the heck and bought one ..... one of the best and smartest purchases I have ever bought ..... I love my bidet ...... ...... I can't even think of being without my fanny squirter

That sounds like a must have, I will miss my bidet (no, I'm not stinking rich but I have had them for years.) Thanks for the info Mike S

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Gee... do the even SELL Toilet Paper in the Philippines?

:mocking:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Gee... do the even SELL Toilet Paper in the Philippines?

:mocking:

Yes, but it's rather rare, so better bring some :) if going to rural places.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Yes, but it's rather rare, so better bring some if going to rural places.

No joke. An American friend and I went for a hike into a mountain village and he got 'caught short' We asked at every store in the village if they had toilet paper, facial tissue, newspaper or any paper product for him to take into the bushes with him but no luck at all. The leaves are all wet from constant rains so they did not help and he was not wearing socks. I asked him how he made out and he told me he was very glad he did not start out the hike by 'going commando' but that was the way he was going to finish it.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted
That sounds like a must have, I will miss my bidet (no, I'm not stinking rich but I have had them for years.) Thanks for the info Mike S

Curley ..... as I said they do sell them in Ace at I believe under p2000 ..... very simple set up ..... remove your toilet seat and place it under it ..... then fasten your seat back down .... hook to water supply and wala ... your done ..... :thumbsup: ..... I suppose if you got fancy you could hook it to warm water but here in the Phils just about all water is warm ..... :lol: ...... :cheersty:

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted
We need a sacrificial lamb to answer all the hate mail the campaign will generate.

:mocking: :mocking: :mocking:

Julia
Posted
Posted
And, needless to say, she certainly washes her hands after.

me too, MacBubba LOL!

• Like 1