MacBubba
Posted
Posted

The multitude of colourful fiestas.

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

I like the smiles and friendly attitudes even if they are only acting because I'm a foreigner and think they can get something from me. At least they are smiling and friendly. That's getting hard to find in the USA where I'm from.

• Like 4

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

The exquisite taste of Nido (bird's nest) soup.

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

The undeniable beauty of Palawan...may it stay pristine.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

the best thing so far for me to see and witness is values they have for there family including me, the respect they show towards each other and there elders, that is what is missing in many many countries through out this world we live in

:christmas_emoticons_187:

This for me is, is so correct :th_thbestpost: of course, with all things, there is a negative to go with the positive and we should all, continue to share our views and tell of things that go bump in the night. I get the impression, that it is not so much the negatives of the day to day living that prompted this Topic from Bob! more I feel, from the sometimes negativity of Feelings, toward the greater family and the Filipino in general, this has come out in a lot of topics this year. especially about some bad ladies. Those of us with a solid relationship, will never agree with some of the things that are posted.

I for one am happy as Larry, with my Situation and would not Knock it. Albeit there will always be one of the family that will P..ss me of at some stage

That does does not make them scum of the earth, We have had some negative words said with this regard, we have to adapt to the Filipino also, we can't always expect them to Totally Understand our minds and our way of thinking there is nothing we can do about the so called Corruption, Brownouts, slow IT Connections. These negatives affect the Filipino as much as it does us. Whist I do tend to think Negative thinking, yealds sour Grapes. I for one have learned a lot, from some of the Negative thoughts here. but I still feel that the Topic is aimed more at contentment in the family life and not about day to day Scams or officialdom.

IMHO, the two should be kept apart.

Jack, you hit it bang on! Yes, there are some seriously negative things about the Philippines. And there are some very VERY good things about the Philippines. Many of the posts lately have been of a negative nature so I just wanted to hear a few good things again. Balance is the key.

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

the only negative things that comes to my mind about the philippines is the distance , getting there takes a long time and planning too, but hey that is why its like it is, let everyone go to thailand its closer, the other negatives is no loo paper in the toilets or soap, but again you adapt, bring your own, the positives my beautiful wife and all that comes with her

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
when i come home i see someone waiting for me who wants me there,it takes two to make a marriage work or a partnership,

Steve, Well said, from the heart I feel and for me, a truer statement will be hard to find, refreshing to hear that another, member, has found that True Happiness. heres Hoping, this becomes the majority and stays that way. :thumbsup:

:tiphat:

• Like 5