stevewool
Posted
Posted

thats the best pear, i have seen since this morning

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
Those of us with a solid relationship, will never agree with some of the things that are posted.

Perhaps the proportions between positive and negative posts depends of them with solid happy marriages have less time in average to post here :mocking:

(I and e g Bob don't belong to any of above categories, but we have much time to post here anyway, because we haven't moved to Phili and marry yet :hystery:

i am still in england but i am very happy and in love with my wife Emma, i could talk all day long how happy i am but i am not allowed,

I am not married but I have a feeling that it won't be long after I finally arrive that I may be. My family knows that, when I visit, the first item on the list is always about my Special Someone and it's no use trying to talk about anything else until after I am done... :mocking:

it does feel funny when you do hear someone saying something different, moaning about somewhere that you think will be great, do they know something we dont, maybe, maybe not,

I learned a very big lesson from the movie Star Wars. Yeah, I'm getting old... I was a teenager when it came out and everybody kept saying how great it was! So, finally, when I got the chance to see the movie, I was soooo disappointed! My lesson? People can tell me how great or how bad something is but I won't decide until I see it for myself. :tiphat:

wise words indeed
  • Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

a lesson for my self, what is around the corner, lets go and see, think of all the things you may have missed in life by not going that little further

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

The indefinable sweetness of pakaskas from Isla Verde. (Note...it's the real palm sugar, not the other thing.)

• Like 4

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

*Note to self #3 - Find housing with big shower*

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

When my wife and I first met in February 2010 we would always shower together and she would wash me from head to toe. I guess she thought it was her responsibility to wash me. Now that's taking care of your man. How many Western women would do that? After a few months I told her its not necessary to wash me. We still shower together and wash each others back.

And, another positive thing is my wife is always happy, smiling and singing. She really brightens up my day and night. I added the night part for Jake, hehe.

a happy chappy indeed you sound, when talking to some close friends who knows what i have been through in my past life and what i have now, some cannot believe what my wife does for me, massage,cutting nails, grooming, washing, the list goes on, and all i get from my friends, my wife would never ever do that, life is good to me
  • Like 4

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Sansrival from Pampanga.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
when I visit, the first item on the list is always about my Special Someone
My lesson? People can tell me how great or how bad something is but I won't decide until I see it for myself.

It would be a good lesson to learn. The power of positive thinking cannot be denied but no amount of positive thinking can change the weather. Sometimes it helps to listen to the weather man when he tells you there is a better than average chance of rain on parade day. Those who do not listen will not have an umbrella. It prepares you for the worst when you listen to other people tell you how great or how bad something may be. I sincerely hope it does not rain on your parade. I sincerely hope you have a figurative 'umbrella' just in case.

yep if those thunder clouds start to come your way, to me its too late to get the umbrella up, you will get soaked, time to get somewhere else dry off and change of cloths and then move on, it happens to many but some just like getting wet it seems,we think its the light rain drissel we call it and before you know you are soaked, its hard very hard to realize how wet to the bone you are but once you know you can sort it out move on a
  • Like 5