Positive Is Not Just The Red Wire...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:) :unsure: While it is still new years day, i thought I would just throw in, a thought for the day, Ah! If life,could be this simple.

post-2148-0-21428000-1357041461_thumb.jp

I guess it should be, one of my resolutions for the year, I will do my best to keep to it and not :horse:

Hoping there are not too many Hangovers, out there. :540: :cheers:

:tiphat:

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

thats nice, its a good job i have a nikon d5000 and a great wife, so the best of both worlds then

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Calamansi - small but flavorful.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

sitting on alona beach just before dusk watching the world go by

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)
when I visit, the first item on the list is always about my Special Someone
My lesson? People can tell me how great or how bad something is but I won't decide until I see it for myself.

It would be a good lesson to learn. The power of positive thinking cannot be denied but no amount of positive thinking can change the weather. Sometimes it helps to listen to the weather man when he tells you there is a better than average chance of rain on parade day. Those who do not listen will not have an umbrella. It prepares you for the worst when you listen to other people tell you how great or how bad something may be. I sincerely hope it does not rain on your parade. I sincerely hope you have a figurative 'umbrella' just in case.

yep if those thunder clouds start to come your way, to me its too late to get the umbrella up, you will get soaked, time to get somewhere else dry off and change of cloths and then move on, it happens to many but some just like getting wet it seems,we think its the light rain drissel we call it and before you know you are soaked, its hard very hard to realize how wet to the bone you are but once you know you can sort it out move on a

Too many times the weatherman has been yelling while jumping up and down about how wet it is yet when I look out the window, the sun is shining and there is not a cloud in the sky. Why's that? Because if the weatherman can't create a little controversy and wariness, nobody will listen to his forecast. So, as I go through life, keeping a slight ear for the weatherman, ensure that I myself am prepared for the bad weather but enjoying the best weather known to man, I know I am covered.

I appreciate what you guys are saying but sometimes a guy has got to look for himself when he thinks he's found what he's looking for.

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

When my wife and I first met in February 2010 we would always shower together and she would wash me from head to toe. I guess she thought it was her responsibility to wash me. Now that's taking care of your man. How many Western women would do that? After a few months I told her its not necessary to wash me. We still shower together and wash each others back.

And, another positive thing is my wife is always happy, smiling and singing. She really brightens up my day and night. I added the night part for Jake, hehe.

a happy chappy indeed you sound, when talking to some close friends who knows what i have been through in my past life and what i have now, some cannot believe what my wife does for me, massage,cutting nails, grooming, washing, the list goes on, and all i get from my friends, my wife would never ever do that, life is good to me

I forgot to say that my wife cuts my nails, gives me a hair cut and massages me whenever I need it. She even buys beer for me. What else can a guy ask for?

• Like 5

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

The legacy of artwork from Juan Luna, Fernando Amorsolo, Vicente Manansala, to name a few.

• Like 1