Mrs Bundy...........buntis!

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Wow, congratulations! Must be something in the water here. All the best to you both.

• Like 4

brock
Posted
Posted

Congratulations.  :999:  :540:

• Like 3

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Must be all that Apple Cider Vinegar i've been taking :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

congrats mr+mrs bundy all the best cheers mate

• Like 3

Will
Posted
Posted

Congratulations, Bundy! You ol' dog!;)

• Like 4

Curley
Posted
Posted

Well, well, well............... guess where Bundy's putting all his energy now he's not farming :thumbsup:  Well done mate :dance:

• Like 5

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Bundy... Bundy... Bundy...... Here in Kanoland, when someone says my wife is pregnant... the usual reply is Yeah? Any idea on who the father is? :nudie:

Welcome to the club! I have been there and done that.... Fast forward to high school graduation... Hey! Who is the OLD GUY over there with the parents? Did someone bring their grandfather?  

I am gald I have some company now..... :tiphat:

Oh yes.... how many kids do you have now? Well suprise them with a math lesson! If the Bundy estate was a pie, just how many slices can you cut a pie into? That ought to get the attention of the older ones. 

Well at least on the brighter side.... you certainly do know where to find a good nanny..... I was not so lucky..... blasted immigration laws....  

Right, I almost forgot the good old standby of... Well it could be worse... you could have TWINS! :999:

• Like 3

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

congradulations and good parenting

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't have believed it...........just found out today that Mrs Bundy is pregnant at 42 yrs of age..............WOW! :dance:

WOW, after all those practice session and 1000 positions, another Bundy is poppin' out in this world!

I wonder what he or she would sound like.....speaking Tagalog with an Australian accent....he, he.

Well done sir -- Jake

• Like 4