Mrs Bundy...........buntis!

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Congrats!  

It's funny but I still miss the getting up in the middle of the night to change, feed and burp one - and then change, feed, burp the other - and then again change, feed. burp the first one again - and then again change, feed.....

Yeah, you could have twins!  hehe!  I gotta admit, no matter how many, it was always great being a father!

:541:

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

do you have your PHILHEALTH?  its not to late to enroll(pay for this quarter jan-mar)  and rest of the year and you will have your 9months prior contribution to get services paid by them.

,2. since she is older.make sure your able to find a OB=GYN that can handle "older" birth moms

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Congratulations! What a nice Valentines surprise.

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Wow, congratulations! Must be something in the water here. All the best to you both.

Must be all that Apple Cider Vinegar i've been taking

I am sorry to disappoint everyone, but pregnancy does not require "something in the water" or Apple Cider vinegar. It requires another totally wholesome form of activity. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Bundy. 

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Wow, congratulations! Must be something in the water here. All the best to you both.

>Must be all that Apple Cider Vinegar i've been taking

I am sorry to disappoint everyone, but pregnancy does not require "something in the water" or Apple Cider vinegar. It requires another totally wholesome form of activity. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Bundy. 

Wow JJ! Totally wholesome form of activity? So THAT is where we get 92,000,000 Filipionos (and counting) :thumbsup:

Well if you find something that works... might as well stay with it....

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Wow JJ! Totally wholesome form of activity? So THAT is where we get 92,000,000 Filipionos (and counting)

If you are Catholic, then it could be a sin unless you are married before God in a church officiated by a priest. Don't forget to tip.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Wow JJ! Totally wholesome form of activity? So THAT is where we get 92,000,000 Filipionos (and counting)

If you are Catholic, then it could be a sin unless you are married before God in a church officiated by a priest. Don't forget to tip.

AH! The FINE print... There is always a catch... So sad.....

• Like 1

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Best wishes for a trouble-free pregnancy for Mrs B - may all be 'full steam ahead' - Cheers and Congrats~~

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thankyou everyone for the well wishes and congratulations.

Well, another new chapter in our lives will start. It wasn't planned but we're both very happy.

Jake, maybe all those "practice" sessions had something to do with it hehehe, and if you want to hear a Filipina with an Aussie accent,then you just gotta wait till you meet Mrs Bundy, she's been with me for 10 yrs now, even the locals here don't always understand her when she talks in English ( Aussie English that is ) "Very slang mam" they say.

Double like!  Oh, what the hell.....triple like !!!

• Like 4