Lying... For Self Preservation ( Not For Fun And Profit)

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hi Elena.

The Autism Society of the Philippines (http://autismsocietyphilippines.blogspot.com/) will be helpful.  They have offices in all of the large and most of the medium size cities.  Their website has email addresses and phone numbers.  

Right on BeachBoy!  Excellent website about the Autism Society of the Philippines. 

Perhaps we can start another topic regarding special needs for special people.

By the way BeachBoy, we miss you.  Must have been surfs up in Hawaii or Cloud

Nine in Surigao that kept you busy for awhile.....he, he.  Anyway, thank you for your

comments.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
calpurnia
Posted
Posted

In my eyes, Lying is the same as cheating, I do not like it being done to me, So I never lie or cheat, As Mike says, One day it will come back and bite you in the ass.

I agree, when it does it hurt like hell I'm sure.  :th_unfair:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Julia
Posted
Posted
As far as internet dating sites are concerned, been there, done that, got the tee shirt. Doesn't work for me. But I'm happy to see it works for some. You can tell so much more from 1 hr face to face with a female, than 3 months of emails and webcam stuff. When I get there I may invite women from the site for coffee and see how it goes.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
As far as internet dating sites are concerned, been there, done that, got the tee shirt. Doesn't work for me. But I'm happy to see it works for some. You can tell so much more from 1 hr face to face with a female, than 3 months of emails and webcam stuff. When I get there I may invite women from the site for coffee and see how it goes.

Yes, sure body language tell much more than words - to us who read it  :)

Many men stop thinking with the head with brain, when some women come close,

but at Internet they can't come to close, so he get time to think better before meeting  :mocking:

• Like 2