Main Differences Between Filipinas And Western Women?

Bruce
Posted
Posted
A philosopher (I think it was Soren Kierkegaard) have said: "-Marry or stay single, you will regret both". There is some truth in that, In my opinion. You can't get the best from both worlds, and none of the bad things.

Philosophy? You want to quote dead guys? OK, Well his name has been lost to time, but his immortal words still ring as true today as when he first said those very important words, so many many years ago..... ' Women! Can't live with them, and can't kill'em".....  (or something like that) :hystery:

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

'we' have a habit of reacting to the death of a foreigner, in his house, when the wife is not there for some reason.

I am always mildly disturbed when seeing so many older expats with young wives who follow their husbands everywhere and never seem to let them out of their sight, for 'security'.  Thus I do have a habit of being suspicious when those same wives are conspicuously absent when hubby dies a mysterious death.  Of course that suspicion is fed when the widows tell their close family members how it was done and those family members gossip to neighbors who tell my wife who tells me.

damn it, I was nearly getting excited and you write that :(

It wasn't me this time!!!

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

I am a reasonable guy with certain expectations and a path to follow. Either follow or not, but I am not waiting. Life is too short to do things anyway but my way.  

Get off the chair Wallaby... Life is passing you by even as we speak. If you are the kind of guy who needs a relationship or you are lost... you are already lost.  

Seriously. Where would Jake be today if he sat on his butt and 'wondered' what life would be like in the navy (our navy, not too sure about yours :hystery:) He ventured out of his mother's sight and found the world at his feet........ make your move! YOU DESERVE IT!

How old are you?

I already made many moves but this time I am planning my next one very carefully...since I had bad luck with Australians, 1 Kiwi, 1 Canadian and 1 American.

Funny that you mention about your way as my ex-wife used to tell me that it was always either my way or no way.

I am 56.

In looking at your history with women and what you seem to think are failed relationships, perhaps you need to change your views.

Life is a series of events and relationships and experiences. Stop looking for 'the soul mate' for all of eternity and start looking for a workable relationship. If you are lucky, you will die before the relationship sours and you will have achieved your goal.  

As an example.... for those of you trekies who follow Star Trek and the clones afterward, There was an episode on The Next Generation in which Data played a game with an alien who was a master at that game. Data lost the 1st time which shocked everyone because he was an android and much faster and smarter than you humans. 

Data ended up winning at the end of the episode and when asked how he won this time but not the previous game, he replied that he changed his tactics. In the first game, he tried to win. And he lost. In the follow up game which he won, he only tried to keep 1 step ahead. Winning was not his goal and as such, he wore down his opponent.  

So, stop looking for Mrs. Wonderful and instead, start looking for Mrs. Acceptable and proceed from there. Change your tactics.

Very true Bruce!

Let's start changing: I changed username and put my real picture on my profile.

Now...I have got more than 100 young women who would like to meet me. It's kind of disturbing as it seems unreal, it gives me a hit on the head like a bottle of good red. They are not just younger than me, they are smoking hot like a Lamborghini out of the factory.

Assuming there are plenty of great genuine females in the lot, where the hell would you start? Filtering them online or just visiting a few of them in their places?

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am a reasonable guy with certain expectations and a path to follow. Either follow or not, but I am not waiting. Life is too short to do things anyway but my way.  

Get off the chair Wallaby... Life is passing you by even as we speak. If you are the kind of guy who needs a relationship or you are lost... you are already lost.  

Seriously. Where would Jake be today if he sat on his butt and 'wondered' what life would be like in the navy (our navy, not too sure about yours :hystery:) He ventured out of his mother's sight and found the world at his feet........ make your move! YOU DESERVE IT!

How old are you?

I already made many moves but this time I am planning my next one very carefully...since I had bad luck with Australians, 1 Kiwi, 1 Canadian and 1 American.

Funny that you mention about your way as my ex-wife used to tell me that it was always either my way or no way.

I am 56.

In looking at your history with women and what you seem to think are failed relationships, perhaps you need to change your views.

Life is a series of events and relationships and experiences. Stop looking for 'the soul mate' for all of eternity and start looking for a workable relationship. If you are lucky, you will die before the relationship sours and you will have achieved your goal.  

As an example.... for those of you trekies who follow Star Trek and the clones afterward, There was an episode on The Next Generation in which Data played a game with an alien who was a master at that game. Data lost the 1st time which shocked everyone because he was an android and much faster and smarter than you humans. 

Data ended up winning at the end of the episode and when asked how he won this time but not the previous game, he replied that he changed his tactics. In the first game, he tried to win. And he lost. In the follow up game which he won, he only tried to keep 1 step ahead. Winning was not his goal and as such, he wore down his opponent.  

So, stop looking for Mrs. Wonderful and instead, start looking for Mrs. Acceptable and proceed from there. Change your tactics.

Very true Bruce!

Let's start changing: I changed username and put my real picture on my profile.

Now...I have got more than 100 young women who would like to meet me. It's kind of disturbing as it seems unreal, it gives me a hit on the head like a bottle of good red. They are not just younger than me, they are smoking hot like a Lamborghini out of the factory.

Assuming there are plenty of great genuine females in the lot, where the hell would you start? Filtering them online or just visiting a few of them in their places?

Please, please, please read a recent post by papa carl  aka Candy  

Edited by Curley
  • Like 2

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

I read it even before I wrote my last reply here.

Are you suggesting that most online female profiles are either scammers or gold-diggers?

I found the same issues in other countries, but I refuse to believe that most on there are scammers...some are without doubt, in fact I don't even reply to the "perfect barbie from Ukraine".

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I sent you a PM. Look up by your name and click on the box.

GregZ
Posted
Posted

I want to see the PM... :th_unfair:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I want to see the PM...

hehehehehehe I bet you do! :hystery:

Actually I offered to put him in contact with people who know simple rural women who are looking for a husband and not some fast(er) paced city based life. :attention:  

• Like 1

Ruddy_Rooster
Posted
Posted

Are you suggesting that most online female profiles are either scammers or gold-diggers?

I found the same issues in other countries, but I refuse to believe that most on there are scammers...some are without doubt, in fact I don't even reply to the "perfect barbie from Ukraine".

How old is your profile?  Scammers make a beeline for 'fresh meat' so if your profile is relatively new then you'll need to tread very carefully.

I reckon you could quickly whittle those 100 down to single figures in no time at all just by eliminating those who ask for money or those who don't allow you to see them on webcam or those showing too much flesh on their profile pics or those Filipina who say they don't work but can somehow afford to sit in the internet cafe 12 hours a day or those young 20 somethings who are seeking age 18-80 :)

The tell tale signs of the scammer are more often there early on so long as you use your big head while the little head is sleeping.

• Like 1