Internet Vs. Bikini Contest Dating

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I must be getting old...lol...I would have never even thought of going to a bikini contest to find a girlfriend. Some work mates of mind recently got back from Philippines, with the goal to find a pinoy GF. Both had tried the internet, with various results, mostly negative. So with my advice, :lol:  they thought they would go over and just wing it.

They stayed at the Hyatt in Manila. As luck would have it, the hotel put on a bikini contest, so the lads thought they would try their luck with their best Aussie pick up lines. LOL....long story short, the lads now find themselves with 2 cute bikini models.

Good on ya lads, I would have never even thought of picking up there. :cheersty:

• Like 5

brock
Posted
Posted

If you go to the bikini contests at some of the hotels in Angelese you can have the models for a couple of thousand for the night

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

If you go to the bikini contests at some of the hotels in Angelese you can have the models for a couple of thousand for the night

LOL....I repeat I must be getting old...hehe....I had no idea.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
I repeat I must be getting old.

Yes you are. Now do you feel validated? :cheersty:

Your friends have two bottomless money pits disguised as women.

Other than Jake's situation, I am not aware of any beauty queens in a long term successful relationship with an ordinary guy. But then Jake's wife is being nominated for sainthood! :thumbsup: The woman has the patience of a saint!  

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Beauty contest - bikini contest are not all equal could be the guys found two nice girls. I think most of us know someone who married a bar girl and ended up with a wonderful wife. There are exceptions to every rule.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted
guys found two nice girls

Could be. However, if you take a poll on the forum and the average man-on-the-street about ex wives and ex girl friends, close to 100% would say that IN THE BEGINNING, they THOUGHT 'she' was a nice girl!

To keep this in proper context the same survey given to women about their ex husbands or ex boyfriends, close to 100% would say that IN THE BEGINNING, they THOUGHT 'he' was a nice guy.

But if you take notice to what the original post said.... "LOL....long story short, the lads now find themselves with 2 cute bikini models." So they wanted girl friends and ended up with bikini models. Maybe not a bad thing! Time will tell. :cheersty:

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Beauty contest - bikini contest are not all equal could be the guys found two nice girls. I think most of us know someone who married a bar girl and ended up with a wonderful wife. There are exceptions to every rule.

From my understanding from the lads, both of the girls are not GRO's, they actually know each other and were friends, according to the boys anyway. They spent 3 weeks with them, actually ended up meeting their parents as well. LOL....the guys have already booked tickets for their next R&R to see them. On a side note, I was quite impressed, never of the girls have asked for any money "yet"...although that is what I have been told anyway. I am actually not a fan of Manila, I was trying to get the boys to visit Cebu.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted
On a side note, I was quite impressed, never of the girls have asked for any money "yet"...although that is what I have been told anyway.

I don't do the dating thing. But if I did I like the ones who ask for money right away and then you do not waste a lot of time and can move on quickly.

But the ones that do not ask for money are the smart ones.... Like a movie plot with Russian 'sleeper agents'. Just waiting for the right time.... :hystery:  

• Like 2

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Brock, a couple of thousand!!! No No sir, more like 1,000 to 1,500, unless of course you are speaking of the hotels now owned by Koreans, who are taking over most of the establishments.

Now before anyone thinks I am having a go at Koreans, please listen first. They put all the prices up, because they know who much the same would cost in Korea, and they know that there are a greater number of Koreans visiting (and staying) in Angeles, so they put the prices up as  they knew they would still get takers. You would naturally think that others would follow suite, however that has not been the case, in fact some even dropped their prices, to attract the Korean visitors! Ha

I just thought, this might sound like I have a great deal of knowledge of the bars here, (which I do) and that I have gotten that knowledge from the girls, (which I have). HOWEVER, only because I have interviewed quite a few of them for jobs working in the call centers based here in Angeles!!!!! Not because I frequent the bars (which I don't,,,, very often). Depending on how much allowance my wife gives me and if I have her permission to "go out with the boys", Ha Ha

It's more fun in the Philippines

papa Carl

• Like 4

brock
Posted
Posted

Lots of bars being raided and closed just lately, Even one Filipino establishment.

• Like 1