Internet Vs. Bikini Contest Dating

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Ah Mike,

Just go, be yourself mate, it's amazing what happens.  I think the biggest thing for me is that treat people how you want to be treated.  If you've followed Bob's story, you'll get what I mean.  It's a universal thing mate; and more than anywhere else I've been in the world, in PH it's respected.

Respectfully Yours,

Brett

(Oh yeah - Peace out  :) )

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Ah Mike,

Just go, be yourself mate, it's amazing what happens.  I think the biggest thing for me is that treat people how you want to be treated.  If you've followed Bob's story, you'll get what I mean.  It's a universal thing mate; and more than anywhere else I've been in the world, in PH it's respected.

Respectfully Yours,

Brett

(Oh yeah - Peace out  :) )

I am lucky I found my bikini beauty already,...lol...however she was not parading around the hotel pool....but in a local dress shop. Mine you I am sure if she entered those contests, she would give those chics a run for their money.

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Sorry Bruce, but if it is any consolation "I love you long time!"

Oh yeah.. and Jake will 'make me 'holla for 5 dolla'...... Yuck! :kidding:  :why-me:  :th_hu:  And then there is Medic Mike talking about is adversarial relationships with aboriginal dogs on another post about sexual lubes thinly disguised as a topic on 'pepper spray', and even to day, there are STILL some men who would walk a mile for a Camel, possibly passing available women right on by!

I never realized how I was actually a rather conservative person until I got into OB/GYN nursing and saw what some women in uniform like to do to other women under the guise of healthcare, and now years later all this sex talk brings back the mammories er ah, I meant memories........  

It is times like this I wished I drank! :cheersty:  :mocking:  :nudie: Short time, long time.... holler for 5 dollar... it is all so much to remember and so confusing. :hystery:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

You also have quite a large number of Call Centers not only in Manila, but next in line is Cebu, then Dumaguete, Bacolod, Davao, and of course Bagio, Clark and Subic along with Cavite, etc etc.

Ha!  My current plan is Dumaguete; both a university town and many call centers!  Almost a pity I'm spoken for ;)

Hey Senior Chief,

The word almost is a get out of jail pass card.....he, he.  You're going into a target enrich environment

(university and call centers) and you need to have plan B and C, just in case plan A is deep six.  I pray

for your strength for keeping it straight and narrow.  Perhaps you could explore Dumaguete blind folded

and just feel your way in.  Wait a minute.....that could be worse trying to control your temptation....he, he.

I have spoken......respectfully -- Jake

Sorry Master Chief,

As tempting as it is, I'm one of those old fashioned weirdos, despite my relative age compared to most of you here, that is a one woman kind of guy!  Damn, why the hell would you want to deal with more than one at a time???  Too much damn work!!  Nothing altruistic about it :D.  As for "old mate" in that other thread?  WTF? 200???  Get there  buddy, walk around, be nice, be friendly, they will be attracted, and don't walk around with the tattoo on your forehead that says "I want to do you".  It's up to you to sort the motives out later.  Hmm, I'll expand on what I'm trying to say in the relevant thread.

Just as an aside Jake, gf and I will be in Hawaii in December.  Drop me a PM if you want to catch up.  Be great to tell the masturbating monkey story in person. 

Medic Mike, I'm a little like Jake, way toooo shy, damn your friends to hell!!  But kudos for them making the move too :D  Ok, Just a little jealous of their dangly bits for going there. 

Peace out all,

Brett

Dang, you're going to Hawaii?  If I shave my legs and put on some make up, can we make it a threesome?

Roger that shipmate, mutual respect is so easy to accomplish.....if you're not an butt-hole by nature.  You

know I'm just kidding about taking a port turn while the fleet goes to starboard.  No need to add complications

in our complicated way of life.....he, he.  

I'm just really curious about how a happily married Papa Carl control himself among all those young, beautiful

and successful Filipinas and sexy Koreans.  Did I mentioned they're all fertile by leaving their lovely scent on

every bush.  

Yeah, at the age of 63.....I'm still slapping my love monkey around.....he, he.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

You also have quite a large number of Call Centers not only in Manila, but next in line is Cebu, then Dumaguete, Bacolod, Davao, and of course Bagio, Clark and Subic along with Cavite, etc etc.

Ha!  My current plan is Dumaguete; both a university town and many call centers!  Almost a pity I'm spoken for ;)

Hey Senior Chief,

The word almost is a get out of jail pass card.....he, he.  You're going into a target enrich environment

(university and call centers) and you need to have plan B and C, just in case plan A is deep six.  I pray

for your strength for keeping it straight and narrow.  Perhaps you could explore Dumaguete blind folded

and just feel your way in.  Wait a minute.....that could be worse trying to control your temptation....he, he.

Sorry Master Chief,

As tempting as it is, I'm one of those old fashioned weirdos, despite my relative age compared to most of you here, that is a one woman kind of guy!  Damn, why the hell would you want to deal with more than one at a time???  Too much damn work!!  Nothing altruistic about it :D.  As for "old mate" in that other thread?  WTF? 200???  Get there  buddy, walk around, be nice, be friendly, they will be attracted, and don't walk around with the tattoo on your forehead that says "I want to do you".  It's up to you to sort the motives out later.  Hmm, I'll expand on what I'm trying to say in the relevant thread.

Just as an aside Jake, gf and I will be in Hawaii in December.  Drop me a PM if you want to catch up.  Be great to tell the masturbating monkey story in person. 

Medic Mike, I'm a little like Jake, way toooo shy, damn your friends to hell!!  But kudos for them making the move too :D  Ok, Just a little jealous of their dangly bits for going there. 

Peace out all,

Brett

Dang, you're going to Hawaii?  If I shave my legs and put on some make up, can we make it a threesome?

Roger that shipmate, mutual respect is so easy to accomplish.....if you're not an butt-hole by nature.  You

know I'm just kidding about taking a port turn while the fleet goes to starboard.  No need to add complications

I'm just really curious about how a happily married Papa Carl control himself among all those young, beautiful

and successful Filipinas and sexy Koreans.  Did I mentioned they're all fertile by leaving their lovely scent on

every bush.  

I have actually been waiting for "Candy" to make an appearance in one of these beauty contests. Candy you know who you are ! :hystery:

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I never realized how I was actually a rather conservative person until I got into OB/GYN nursing and saw what some women in uniform like to do to other women under the guise of healthcare, and now years later all this sex talk brings back the mammories er ah, I meant memories........  

It is times like this I wished I drank! :cheersty:  :mocking:  :nudie: Short time, long time.... holler for 5 dollar... it is all so much to remember and so confusing. :hystery:

Maaate,

I did just over 20 years in the navy, I've studied for and worked as a social worker; about to complete my masters, I've been working as a manager in an adult shop to pay my way through my masters and I needed a break from social work.  I thought I was a the most open minded and non-judgmental person in the world but things still raise my eyebrows and give me a wry grin to this day.  You gotta laugh, be cynical at times, but just get on with it.  But hell, life is bloody great.  :th_imstupid:

• Like 2

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Hey Senior Chief,

Sorry Master Chief,

Peace out all,

Brett

every bush.  

I have actually been waiting for "Candy" to make an appearance in one of these beauty contests. Candy you know who you are ! :hystery:

Ha, you will be waiting a "long time" then mate, I'll have you know I am a respectable person now! (and always was anyway, no matter what you silly men thought!)

I have a job as a teacher and no longer have the need to walk anywhere with my bathing suite on other than the beach!!!!

Love you long time! Candy (Papa Carl)

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hey Senior Chief,

Sorry Master Chief,

Peace out all,

Brett

every bush.  

Ha, you will be waiting a "long time" then mate, I'll have you know I am a respectable person now! (and always was anyway, no matter what you silly men thought!)

I have a job as a teacher and no longer have the need to walk anywhere with my bathing suite on other than the beach!!!!

Love you long time! Candy (Papa Carl)

I promise "Candy" I will luvvvvv you looooogggg time! I tell truth!!!!

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Ahh that scene from "Full Metal Jacket" keeps coming to mind where the background music was "These Boots Are Made For Walking"... I'd call you all collectively "Pyle" but that would be stereotyping :as-if:

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Domestic violence??? :hystery:

• Like 2