Internet Vs. Bikini Contest Dating

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
Do they even do these shows anymore in Cebu province? I have stayed at some of the upmarket hotels around Cebu, and I can't say I have heard of them going on anymore.

The upmarket hotels no longer have the risque fashion shows. They have been replaced by bikini contests. 

Jake
Posted
Posted

Do they even do these shows anymore in Cebu province? I have stayed at some of the upmarket hotels around Cebu, and I can't say I have heard of them going on anymore.

The upmarket hotels no longer have the risque fashion shows. They have been replaced by bikini contests. 

After the show, the models lined the corridor for closer inspection and deal making. The hotel also offered afternoon naps packages for stressed

out executives who needed relaxation due to their business schedule.    

Hey JJR,

Your quote above comes from an experienced business executive, such as yourself.  Hmm.....afternoon naps

with afternoon delights will certainly rejuvenated any stressed out businessman.  

You're the man!

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
Your quote above comes from an experienced business executive, such as yourself.  Hmm.....afternoon naps with afternoon delights will certainly rejuvenated any stressed out businessman.  

Nice try Jake except I have been happily married and soon to celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary. Although the Spanish in me says that siestas as good for rejuvenation and staying healthy. Maybe the need for siestas is because I am getting old. I forget. Maybe forgetting is also part of getting old.

• Like 3