Internet Vs. Bikini Contest Dating

Jake
Posted
Posted

If you go to the bikini contests at some of the hotels in Angelese you can have the models for a couple of thousand for the night

I just thought, this might sound like I have a great deal of knowledge of the bars here, (which I do) and that I have gotten that knowledge from the girls, (which I have). HOWEVER, only because I have interviewed quite a few of them for jobs working in the call centers based here in Angeles!!!!! Not because I frequent the bars (which I don't,,,, very often). Depending on how much allowance my wife gives me and if I have her permission to "go out with the boys", Ha Ha

It's more fun in the Philippines

papa Carl

This brings up an interesting post that Papa Carl could further explain in detail.  How to meet young

professionals ladies working at BPO call centers.  If I had to do all over again, I would probably hang

around the nursing campuses and various call centers.  What do you say Papa Carl?

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I would probably hang around the nursing campuses and various call centers.

What! No more JR High proms then? :hystery:  :attention:  :nudie: Jake. 40 years ago, you would blend right in. But today? Some student would report a creepy OLD guy hanging around the campus..... :th_unfair:

• Like 3

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

There is no doubt that the majority of the agents working in the BPO/KPO etc industry are female, and most are college or university graduates, who for the most part have already made the decision not to become OFW's.

However as they are making a salary that is much better than most Filipino, they are also much less likely to jump at a foreigner who expresses interest in them. This does not mean to say that they are not interested, simply that they are less desperate, and therefore considerably more choosy.

I will say that they are also more likely to be very friendly, or at least friendlier than most with expats who are working in the industry, unless of course they have previously worked in the bars before working in the BPO industry, in which case they usually give a very wide birth of expats. Why? I am not sure but I suspect their experiences of expats is not necessarily the best and therefore like most girls who have worked in that industry they are very skeptical of what the foreigner wants from them, as apposed to what they can get from the foreigner.

Just a note about Nursing students, most call centers do not even interview nursing graduates for fear that once they pass their board exams they will leave the center to accept a position in another country. However I disagree with this, as I have found that at least 50% of nursing graduates only studied nursing because they had a benefactor who paid for their education. They did not really want to take up nursing, but an education was offered so they took it. These graduates end up becoming the best agents. They already speak English well, and once there are making good money, work hard, are very rarely late, or absent from work, they are already used to working unsociable hours, and have a very good demeanor and pleasant attitude.

I would say the same about teachers, in fact just today, one of the teachers at the college I am teaching at, who by the way is a beautiful young Filipina asked me if I knew any foreigners like me, who might be looking for a Filipina girl friend.

Keep in mind that there are an estimates 900,000 + Call Centre workers currently in the industry, and that the majority of those are female between the ages of 18 and 26, so....., there is quite a large number of them to make friends with!

You also have quite a large number of Call Centers not only in Manila, but next in line is Cebu, then Dumaguete, Bacolod, Davao, and of course Bagio, Clark and Subic along with Cavite, etc etc.

It's definitely more fun in the Philippines, especially if you are an expat, not married and looking for a long term relationship.

Papa Carl

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted
It's definitely more fun in the Philippines, especially if you are an expat, not married and looking for a long term relationship

Kill joy! Just had to throw that 'looking for a long term relationship' in didn't you.... :th_unfair:  

You should have stopped at .... It's definitely more fun in the Philippines, especially if you are an expat, (and) not married. :thumbsup:  :hystery:

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

You also have quite a large number of Call Centers not only in Manila, but next in line is Cebu, then Dumaguete, Bacolod, Davao, and of course Bagio, Clark and Subic along with Cavite, etc etc.

Ha!  My current plan is Dumaguete; both a university town and many call centers!  Almost a pity I'm spoken for ;)

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ha!  My current plan is Dumaguete; both a university town and many call centers!  Almost a pity I'm spoken for ;)

Hey Senior Chief,

The word almost is a get out of jail pass card.....he, he.  You're going into a target enrich environment

(university and call centers) and you need to have plan B and C, just in case plan A is deep six.  I pray

for your strength for keeping it straight and narrow.  Perhaps you could explore Dumaguete blind folded

and just feel your way in.  Wait a minute.....that could be worse trying to control your temptation....he, he.

I have spoken......respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

There is no doubt that the majority of the agents working in the BPO/KPO etc industry are female, and most are college or university graduates, who for the most part have already made the decision not to become OFW's.

However as they are making a salary that is much better than most Filipino, they are also much less likely to jump at a foreigner who expresses interest in them. This does not mean to say that they are not interested, simply that they are less desperate, and therefore considerably more choosy.

I will say that they are also more likely to be very friendly, or at least friendlier than most with expats who are working in the industry, unless of course they have previously worked in the bars before working in the BPO industry, in which case they usually give a very wide birth of expats. Why? I am not sure but I suspect their experiences of expats is not necessarily the best and therefore like most girls who have worked in that industry they are very skeptical of what the foreigner wants from them, as apposed to what they can get from the foreigner.

Just a note about Nursing students, most call centers do not even interview nursing graduates for fear that once they pass their board exams they will leave the center to accept a position in another country. However I disagree with this, as I have found that at least 50% of nursing graduates only studied nursing because they had a benefactor who paid for their education. They did not really want to take up nursing, but an education was offered so they took it. These graduates end up becoming the best agents. They already speak English well, and once there are making good money, work hard, are very rarely late, or absent from work, they are already used to working unsociable hours, and have a very good demeanor and pleasant attitude.

I would say the same about teachers, in fact just today, one of the teachers at the college I am teaching at, who by the way is a beautiful young Filipina asked me if I knew any foreigners like me, who might be looking for a Filipina girl friend.

Keep in mind that there are an estimates 900,000 + Call Centre workers currently in the industry, and that the majority of those are female between the ages of 18 and 26, so....., there is quite a large number of them to make friends with!

It's definitely more fun in the Philippines, especially if you are an expat, not married and looking for a long term relationship.

Papa Carl

Thank you Papa Carl for an excellent boots on the ground analysis on how to meet new friends in PI.

I often wonder (If I had to do it all over again) what would be my chances of starting a real relationship

by meeting ladies in their own comfort zone, where they work and play and hanging out together in a

large group.  Talk about a target enrich environment.  

Because I'm still basically shy, I don't believe I could get anywhere trying to score in a bikini beauty

pageant.  Their exquisite beauty and poise will be too intimidating for me.  I mean, how could I carry

out a decent conversation when I'm looking down their cleavage using a pair of binoculars?  Friends

of Medic Mike should be commended for taking a bold step.  It's like consuming the icing on a cake

and it's the first time ever, they tasted sugar (brown sugar).  As for me, it's way out of my league and

would be stuck on the foul line.

Increasing my odds, I would like to play with the percentages.  Papa Carl stated that majority of 900K

call center workers are primary female and very friendly.  Let's say that my chances are only 10% of

developing a serious relationship.  10% of 900,000 equals 9 thousand probabilities that could work in

my favor.  Only one in ten that I would meet someone special in a nursing or call center community - 

(how many groups of tens in 9000 ladies?).  To me, I like those odds against me.  Butt then again,

I am low balling myself at ten percent.  

OK, for those of you who give themselves only a one percent chance, guess how many relationships

you need to pick and choose?  Again, it's a target enrich environment with young fertile women with

college degrees and a steady job.  

Dang.....to be young and foolish again -- Jake

Edited by Jake
spill chek
  • Like 3

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

It's definitely more fun in the Philippines, especially if you are an expat, not married and looking for a long term relationship

Kill joy! Just had to throw that 'looking for a long term relationship' in didn't you.... :th_unfair:  

You should have stopped at .... It's definitely more fun in the Philippines, especially if you are an expat, (and) not married. :thumbsup:  :hystery:

Sorry Bruce, but if it is any consolation "I love you long time!"

Papa Carl

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Senior Chief,

The word almost is a get out of jail pass card.....he, he.  You're going into a target enrich environment

(university and call centers) and you need to have plan B and C, just in case plan A is deep six.  I pray

for your strength for keeping it straight and narrow.  Perhaps you could explore Dumaguete blind folded

and just feel your way in.  Wait a minute.....that could be worse trying to control your temptation....he, he.

Sorry Master Chief,

As tempting as it is, I'm one of those old fashioned weirdos, despite my relative age compared to most of you here, that is a one woman kind of guy!  Damn, why the hell would you want to deal with more than one at a time???  Too much damn work!!  Nothing altruistic about it :D.  As for "old mate" in that other thread?  WTF? 200???  Get there  buddy, walk around, be nice, be friendly, they will be attracted, and don't walk around with the tattoo on your forehead that says "I want to do you".  It's up to you to sort the motives out later.  Hmm, I'll expand on what I'm trying to say in the relevant thread.

Just as an aside Jake, gf and I will be in Hawaii in December.  Drop me a PM if you want to catch up.  Be great to tell the masturbating monkey story in person. 

Medic Mike, I'm a little like Jake, way toooo shy, damn your friends to hell!!  But kudos for them making the move too :D  Ok, Just a little jealous of their dangly bits for going there. 

Peace out all,

Brett

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hey Senior Chief,

Sorry Master Chief,

As tempting as it is, I'm one of those old fashioned weirdos, despite my relative age compared to most of you here, that is a one woman kind of guy!  Damn, why the hell would you want to deal with more than one at a time???  Too much damn work!!  Nothing altruistic about it :D.  As for "old mate" in that other thread?  WTF? 200???  Get there  buddy, walk around, be nice, be friendly, they will be attracted, and don't walk around with the tattoo on your forehead that says "I want to do you".  It's up to you to sort the motives out later.  Hmm, I'll expand on what I'm trying to say in the relevant thread.

Just as an aside Jake, gf and I will be in Hawaii in December.  Drop me a PM if you want to catch up.  Be great to tell the masturbating monkey story in person. 

Medic Mike, I'm a little like Jake, way toooo shy, damn your friends to hell!!  But kudos for them making the move too :D  Ok, Just a little jealous of their dangly bits for going there. 

Peace out all,

Brett

My friends are much younger than me, late 30's good looking guys. Back in the day, I think I would have been brave like them. :)

• Like 3