Internet Vs. Bikini Contest Dating

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I would have never even thought of going to a bikini contest to find a girlfriend.
I prefer other methods, because I don't look any good in  bikini   :mocking:
I don't do the dating thing. But if I did I like the ones who ask for money right away and then you do not waste a lot of time and can move on quickly. But the ones that do not ask for money are the smart ones...
But I want to have a smart wife...

Then is the question if I can keep her   :lol:   

But I improve the odds by chosing one not so beautiful   :dance:  

Jake
Posted
Posted

I never realized how I was actually a rather conservative person until I got into OB/GYN nursing and saw what some women in uniform like to do to other women under the guise of healthcare, and now years later all this sex talk brings back the mammories er ah, I meant memories........  

It is times like this I wished I drank! :cheersty:  :mocking:  :nudie: Short time, long time.... holler for 5 dollar... it is all so much to remember and so confusing. :hystery:

Maaate,

I did just over 20 years in the navy, I've studied for and worked as a social worker; about to complete my masters, I've been working as a manager in an adult shop to pay my way through my masters and I needed a break from social work.  I thought I was a the most open minded and non-judgmental person in the world but things still raise my eyebrows and give me a wry grin to this day.  You gotta laugh, be cynical at times, but just get on with it.  But hell, life is bloody great.  :th_imstupid:

Maaate, (dang, love that Aussie slang)

Hey Senior, I have special request regarding what I highlighted above.  Perhaps you could start another

topic about your typical clientele that browse through your shop.  You could even submit your post in the

X rated section.  I wonder if you have weird people like me that loves to slap their love monkey around?

See ya on the flip side -- Jake 

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I would have never even thought of going to a bikini contest to find a girlfriend.
I prefer other methods, because I don't look any good in  bikini   :mocking:

I don't do the dating thing. But if I did I like the ones who ask for money right away and then you do not waste a lot of time and can move on quickly. But the ones that do not ask for money are the smart ones...
But I want to have a smart wife...

Then is the question if I can keep her   :lol:   

But I improve the odds by chosing one not so beautiful   :dance:  

I have found over the years that most of the Filipina's are very intellegent, they just don't all have the same access or opportunity for a college education.

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Maaate,

I did just over 20 years in the navy, I've studied for and worked as a social worker; about to complete my masters, I've been working as a manager in an adult shop to pay my way through my masters and I needed a break from social work.  I thought I was a the most open minded and non-judgmental person in the world but things still raise my eyebrows and give me a wry grin to this day.  You gotta laugh, be cynical at times, but just get on with it.  But hell, life is bloody great.  :th_imstupid:

Hey Senior, I have special request regarding what I highlighted above.  Perhaps you could start another

topic about your typical clientele that browse through your shop.  You could even submit your post in the

X rated section.  I wonder if you have weird people like me that loves to slap their love monkey around?

Well buddy,

give me the appropriate forum and I'll give you all a rundown of my experiences in the Adult Industry.  One thing I can guarantee, it will be mostly, completely different to what you all think :).  I know after working there for 12 months it altered my perception.  

Just as an aside, MM, do your mate's bikini girls have bikini friends???

Peace out,

Brett

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Maaate,

Well buddy,

give me the appropriate forum and I'll give you all a rundown of my experiences in the Adult Industry.  One thing I can guarantee, it will be mostly, completely different to what you all think :dance:  :dance: .  I know after working there for 12 months it altered my perception.  

Peace out,

Brett

LOL.....just hang around the IT Mall around lunch time and you will have your pick :dance:

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Maaate,

Well buddy,

give me the appropriate forum and I'll give you all a rundown of my experiences in the Adult Industry.  One thing I can guarantee, it will be mostly, completely different to what you all think :).  I know after working there for 12 months it altered my perception.  

Peace out,

Brett

Education does not equal intelligence.. Ever.  It's one of the common misconceptions of our modern world. 

Take everyone as they come.  They'll either be a dick in your eyes or not.  Pretty simple really.  So some people have read some more sh** than someone else.  There's a reason most social workers look down at and judge newly graduated people in the industry under the age of 23. There is of course the caveat of their life experience.  For example, the 13yo ice addict that stabbed me in a shelter about 7 years ago just completed her diploma of community welfare last year.  Give someone the tools to be able to help themselves; it's up to them as to whether they want to or not.  Strength of character wins hands down every day, despite what they've been through.  And the ones that can't make it?  Just be there for them to make their troubled road less bumpy, and lay your head on you pillow knowing you at least tried.  And if they look good in a bikini all the better ;)

Love you all,

Brett

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Maaate,

Well buddy,

Peace out,

Brett

Education does not equal intelligence.. Ever.  It's one of the common misconceptions of our modern world. 

Take everyone as they come.  They'll either be a dick in your eyes or not.  Pretty simple really.  So some people have read some more sh** than someone else.  There's a reason most social workers look down at and judge newly graduated people in the industry under the age of 23. There is of course the caveat of their life experience.  For example, the 13yo ice addict that stabbed me in a shelter about 7 years ago just completed her diploma of community welfare last year.  Give someone the tools to be able to help themselves; it's up to them as to whether they want to or not.  Strength of character wins hands down every day, despite what they've been through.  And the ones that can't make it?  Just be there for them to make their troubled road less bumpy, and lay your head on you pillow knowing you at least tried.  And if they look good in a bikini all the better ;)

Love you all,

Brett

I never said that "Education equals intelligence". I said many of these girls are very intellegent, and thus if given the opportunity to complete a college degree, they would be able to do so. That is fact. If you do not possess the basic intellectual tools, it is far less likely you would be able to successfully complete higher education without some substantial assistance from a 3rd party (ie full time tutor).

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I never said that "Education equals intelligence". I said many of these girls are very intellegent, and thus if given the opportunity to complete a college degree, they would be able to do so. That is fact. If you do not possess the basic intellectual tools, it is far less likely you would be able to successfully complete higher education without some substantial assistance from a 3rd party (ie full time tutor).

Hey Mate,

Was not directing that at you in any way shape or form.  I think you and I read from the same page and we arrived there for different reasons.

Peace brother,

Brett

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Back to Bikinis - The best fashion show frequented by Makati business executives was at a hotel eventually purchased by Thai investors, renovated, and renamed, Dusit Thani Hotel. The name of the lunch time fashion show was, "Through a Nightgown Clearly."

After the show, the models lined the corridor for closer inspection and deal making. The hotel also offered afternoon naps packages for stressed out executives who needed relaxation due to their business schedule.

The Catholic Church put pressure on the Ayala family to get the show closed. I think the hotel owners were also pressured into selling the property. The hotel's current image is luxury class for international executives and visitors.

Edited by JJReyes
  • Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Back to Bikinis - The best fashion show frequented by Makati business executives was at a hotel eventually purchased by Thai investors, renovated, and renamed, Dusit Thani Hotel. The name of the lunch time fashion show was, "Through a Nightgown Clearly."

After the show, the models lined the corridor for closer inspection and deal making. The hotel also offered afternoon naps packages for stressed out executives who needed relaxation due to their business schedule.

The Catholic Church put pressure on the Ayala family to get the show closed. I think the hotel owners were also pressured into selling the property. The hotel's current image is luxury class for international executives and visitors.

Do they even do these shows anymore in Cebu province? I have stayed at some of the upmarket hotels around Cebu, and I can't say I have heard of them going on anymore.