Slowly Getting There - The House

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Yeah I know mate, I thought it was a bit low too but SAO and her family assured me that is normal in remote Negros
Yes, many pay less than the law demand, so it's normal.
As to the square metreage? It's an extension on a present dwelling and in my experience cost is based on materials, time and difficulty and not really really related to area. Area affects the time yes, but you know what I mean.
  Yes. But some of the difficulties I can guess/estimate by your photos, while I didn't understood how much they added.
When they work, they work bloody hard in sh&tty, humid heat for long hours.
Yes. Hard to know what is good speed in such heat and humidity. Humid heat feel much harder than dry heat (at least for me). Earlier I have tested myself when it has been work weather for my employed (very cold) but now I can't test in the humid heat situation myself, because of my injury, so I'm extra interested in how fast a good builder can work in Phil's humid heat weather.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear you have an injury. I hope you can have a very good life in the Philippines.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Off topic

Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear you have an injury. I hope you can have a very good life in the Philippines.

Thank you.

Elite sports (long time ago) aren't healthy  :)

I have several joint injuries, but "only" one is to bad to travel yet. Bad joints like warm weather which is one of the reasons I'm moving as soon as I can  without geting to much pain.          :th_unfair: to live in Sweden when needing warmth  :) 

• Like 1

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

I hear you about the long time sports injuries and I am in the same situation. I can't wait for my time to come when I can retire to the Philippines so I would be feeling the pains that I do now in the cold weather.

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.