Needing Explicit Info On How To Live In Cebu...

genesiseng
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone and thanx for accepting me here. I am 53 and work as a seaman on a supply boat offshore in the oil fields of the Gulf of Mexico. Please do not judge me...I met a woman online from Ronda, Cebu with 3 young sons who call me their dad. I never before been to the Philippines but I just want a simple life with her and my sons. I am no where near age to receive a monthly check...I am NOT a rich man...but I am determined to go to my girl, marry her, raise her sons as my own, and be satisfied with a simple life there as a family. I need someone, preferably an American that can give me step by step info/advice how I can get to cebu and live out the remainer of my life there. I need to do this soon and as cheaply as possible...I'm just getting antsy to leave here and be with my girl and sons in her home. Please somebody here take me seriously and send me an email and/or a number to call so that we can stay in touch and give me the advice/info that will work to get me to Cebu where I can be content. Thanks again everyone!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Moved topic from Introductions.

genesiseng
Posted
Posted

Moved topic from Introductions.

where did it get moved to?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum.

Please don't open any more duplicate posts, I moved the original one to a different category "Life as an Expat" because the Introductions category is not for questions. It takes a little while to approve new member posts but we will get to it. 

genesiseng
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum.

Please don't open any more duplicate posts, I moved the original one to a different category "Life as an Expat" because the Introductions category is not for questions. It takes a little while to approve new member posts but we will get to it.

ok...didn't know...just trying to get the info/advice from somebody asap...

MikeB
Posted
Posted

No problem. Here's my 2 cents. Ronda is a rural area near Moalboal, which is a popular tourist beach destination. Come for a visit of 30 days or less, you don't need a visa, and see how you like it. Don't make any big decisions until after you visit. Good luck. 

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum.

ok...didn't know...just trying to get the info/advice from somebody asap...

Hi and welcome, there is loads of information on here concerning your requests, just do a search. Your girl will be able to help with accomodation and anything from the internet to power and water, but just a word of advice and I am not judging you, but just be careful with your affections for your lady, lot's of horror stories. I am an aussie, but we can help sometimes too :thumbsup:

• Like 3

genesiseng
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanx frosty and mike...but my girl already has a small business and has never suggested wanting or needing any money from me. She gets mad if I suggest it! I'm already aware of the location and a lot about the village of Ronda...what need is how I can get there at the cheapest cost. 

Edited by MikeB
Removed

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I removed part of your last post. What you do is your own business but please don't discuss immigration shortcuts here. 

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Thanx frosty and mike...but my girl already has a small business and has never suggested wanting or needing any money from me. She gets mad if I suggest it! I'm already aware of the location and a lot about the village of Ronda...what need is how I can get there at the cheapest cost. 

Well there was a post not so long ago concerning air fares from the U.S. to the Phils, but you have to fly via Manila to Cebu, do a search. I am sure if your girl could meet you at the airport at Mactan(Cebu) and then help you with transport to Ronda, do you want to live in Cebu or Ronda.

• Like 1