Needing Explicit Info On How To Live In Cebu...

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Of course other guys gave u advise (good advise) that u didn't ask for. I have known guys who met and married their girls right away and it worked. For others it didn't. There's no guarantee of success or failure. You will have the same marital issues that all couples have.
Well. Sure all couples have some problems,

but the shorter met, the biger risks...

My wife is a poor provincial girl too. But like most people she has dreams. She's slways wanted a two story house.
Oh, is it common with dreams of 2 storey houses, without bother if they are tiny?  Perhaps that's why it's common in Phils with 2 storey houses with almost no space in each storey...  :lol:

GregZ
Posted
Posted
The reason some recommended a RT ticket is that unfortunately the difference between one way and RT is small. So see what the best deal is.

Especially see what YOU find.  This statement about small difference between one way and RT is NOT true for the flights I checked.  San Fransisco to Manila $1079 RT or $542 one way on ANA.  Your dates and origin/destination will affect your prices.  This is just 1 example.

I go to https://adioso.com/ to see what days have the lowest fares and then go to http://www.priceline.com/ and put those dates in.  I find the same price there usually and am comfortable with their process and customer service at the latter.  I am usually checking dates 6 months ahead.

Here is another example that I just ran:  Orlando to Manila

THIS:  22 May RT return 20 Aug = $1798 on Adioso (I don't know the source they claimed) but Priceline is showing $2023 (so not always the same available).  Maybe this is because of the shorter planning dates.  Regardless, Adioso tells you where the price came from.

VERSES:  21 May OW = $982 on Adioso but Priceline is showing $1122.  Adioso is saying the lower fare is available on Expedia.  I went to Expedia to see if that was true and got shocked with $1,816 for that trip.  I changed the date to 19 June because of the notice below and tried again.  $6,587.89 WOW! ! !  Same message with this new 'fabulous' price.  :1 (103):

Price Change

Your ticket price changed from $982.81 to $1,815.81. The airline could not confirm the original price due to pricing or availability changes that occurred after we posted the latest prices on our site. Continue booking or look for a different flight.

Draw your own conclusions from all this.  I really was NOT expecting these results when I ran the last example.  WOW again.

• Like 4