Where In The Philippines Are You?

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

Simple question, why did you pick the place you live now? And where is it?

sjp52
Posted
Posted

CDO,   Wife lives there, Family and friends

• Like 2

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Cebu city. Lots of cute friendly english speaking girls here.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Iloilo because she is here.  Well we started in Antique but I had to get closer to the city so we moved across the island.  My original plan was Northern Cebu - and I still wish I was there.  Been here over a year and not ONE diving trip?!  There is not a dive shop or air refill around here - and no where worth diving.

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental.  Short Angry One's hometown, so that's where we are.  Luckily I love it there.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Moalboal.  Quiet little town on the ocean.  Wife's family all live here.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I was planning on looking up around Bogo or down around Moalboal.... such is life... maybe the next wife....   :tiphat:

• Like 3

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Can-asujan Carcar, Cebu because it is just far enough AWAY from the in-laws  :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

• Like 3

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

I was planning on looking up around Bogo or down around Moalboal.... such is life... maybe the next wife....   :tiphat:

I understand you're speaking in jest but would you /are you legally able to get married twice in the Philippines, with the annulment etc?

Also, I'm interested in iloilo . What's it like where you are in the city? Is there a pizza Hut or sbarro by any chance? Does the supermarket sell cheese from the fridge?

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Can-asujan Carcar, Cebu because it is just far enough AWAY from the in-laws  :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

I broke the much loved 2 hours rule.  Well I threw it on the ground, jumped up and down on it, and then tossed it in the ocean (just across the road incidentally).  Momma is in the house with us! 

• Like 3