Colonoscopy

Americano
Posted
Posted

Cross your fingers

Cross your legs comes to Mind :rolleyes:  :unsure:

Ooops sorry! 

But all joking apart, Hope you can get yourself Sorted.

:tiphat:

Cross your legs only helps when you need to pee.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Cross your legs only helps when you need to pee.

Try squeezing your cheeks then !  

post-2148-0-28611200-1404107814.jpg

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I am glad you are still with us and to know that things are mended. :)

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

Its very good to hear you are well now. I have had some bowl problems before too so I know how bad it can be. Some people will always say, you should go to a doctor, but what they don't realize is that you can't go to a doctor and stay in the bathroom at the same time.

I judge a restaurant not only by how good their food is but how often I get LBM after eating there a few times. One restaurant that I liked to eat at I have a suspicion that whoever cut up the vegetables for the salad used the same knife that was used to cut up the chicken without cleaning it properly therefore I got salmanila poisoning. That has been a few months and I haven't eaten there again. I have never gotten LBM from my wife's cooking.

• Like 3

Shol
Posted
Posted

Its very good to hear you are well now. I have had some bowl problems before too so I know how bad it can be. Some people will always say, you should go to a doctor, but what they don't realize is that you can't go to a doctor and stay in the bathroom at the same time.

I judge a restaurant not only by how good their food is but how often I get LBM after eating there a few times. One restaurant that I liked to eat at I have a suspicion that whoever cut up the vegetables for the salad used the same knife that was used to cut up the chicken without cleaning it properly therefore I got salmanila poisoning. That has been a few months and I haven't eaten there again. I have never gotten LBM from my wife's cooking.

Here's the thing.

There have been a few times that I have sort of quit drinking and I noticed that I would start having loose stools but I never really stopped and then got back into a regular day on day off thing of getting drunk.

With the latest diagnosis of fatty liver and some rashes I had that made no sense since I've lived here for 6 years.. I decided to REALLY quit.  I was expecting some detox however it just didn't go away and was getting concerned after 3+ weeks and nothing so far from the doctors prescriptions had done anything ( I had been given only Ooilonium Bromide and some hydration salts only)

I saw two doctors and had an executive check up and the stool report said no parasite but bacteria was moderate and then they both recommended an immediate colonosquafy.   

At this point i had not come on here and didn't know what to do but was a bit hesitant because on research the 15k-20k that the doctors were asking for the professional fee only seemed more than what the whole thing would cost in some places.   I guess I was getting the foreigner discount.

So they I came here and a few individuals talked to me about this bacteria thing and what I could possible try and with that and my own research decided to try it for one week with a bland diet.  If that didn't work was going to either get the colosquafy here or go back to Canada for some more testing.

It worked.  I would say within 2 days my stool thickened and then by 5 days I have never had any more so there must have been something that the Flagyl killed and the Baccillus Claussii helped out with because I am great now.

My suspicion is I had a dormant strain of Giardis Lamblia  just about all the symptoms of that I had including a a B12 deficiency on my last test when I was in Canada.

I just assume that it was never really looked for or considered by the multiple medical professionals that I have invested time and money with over the last year or so.

Perhaps the alcohol that was in my blood and body constantly was able to disrupt the symptoms ? I have no idea but I have read that some of these can exist in the body for years even if not diagnosed and treated.

Let's hope that it doesn't come back but one thing I am making sure to avoid drinking a lot of the "service" water in some of the restos as we all know that even asked if the water is filtered the cultural reaction is often just to say yes to please :)

I cannot thank the personalities on the forum for their efforts and thoroughness especially dave hounddriver for the knowledge about the meds and then from Medic Mike for his information... :) I would buy some beers however I am told not to drink at all lol.

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Perhaps the alcohol that was in my blood and body constantly was able to disrupt the symptoms ?
  The body can be good at adjusting to bad things too - until it break - so if it's used to to much alcohol it can take a while to adjust back.  

Some drinking/eating bad habbits kill GOOD bacterias in the stomach.  Such can take long time. Even from a good situation, trying to become perfect, it take 3 months.   It can be speed up by drinking/eating good bacterias as e g youghurt and such.  (There are related such, which are specialy made for such recoveries. I don't know if/where they sell such in Phils, it can be in health shops, pharmacies...

B12 deficiency on my last test when I was in Canada.
I'm not sure about beer, but other alcohol GRAB B Vitamins, that's why alcoholics get such crumbled skin.  B Vitamin deficiency can make cracked skin, damaged nails and hair. 

Btw white flour GRAB B Vitamins too, so "B Vitamins added" marketing for white flour isn't any real good argument...

• Like 2