Jollibee Salaries

Thomas
Posted
Posted
And, like any restaurant / fast food that we eat too often? After a while, you might want something else... :tiphat:
  If demands to get work there are beautiful and slim,

then they can lose the job by eating Jollibee food...  :mocking:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ask anyone who works there what they like best....

They will look at you with a very strange look!  Eat that food?

I imagine you are joking, but I did a lot of googling because the topic is fascinating.  What I found in 'Employee Reviews of Jollibee Philippines' was a vast number of employees of Jolibee commenting that what they liked best was the free meal.

Fascinating.  They are making 80 pesos an hour and think the free lunch is the best thing about the job.

I think Bob is so far gone from reality of Filipino life it's not worth trying to convince him otherwise haha! 

What have you guys been smoking if you think customer service people in ANY company earn 80 per hour as the typical wage!?  LOL!  Hilarious. 

The reason they like the free meal is because it would be expensive to them otherwise. If they were earning what people here have said then a 50 peso junk meal would not be an issue. 

Boy are you gonna feel silly when you realize how wrong you are!       I'm allergic to that stuff they smoke!!!       :mocking:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
If demands to get work there are beautiful and slim, then they can lose the job by eating Jollibee food...

Trust me Thomas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Most of the workers there were customers before they were hired lololol :hystery:

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

My wife Nesa worked in Jollibees for 3 months, She was paid fortnightly at approximately 3,200p if she worked overtime, That is 6,400p per month including the overtime, That is a long way short of 80p per hour, she was given free lunch which was a hotdog pattie and shanghai roll, If the staff wanted Chicken or other type of food it was deducted from her salary, only free drink was water.

80p for a trainee sounds more like a days pay to me, definitely not per hour., 6 days a week = over 15,000 per month,,,,I dont think so

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
My wife Nesa worked in Jollibees for 3 months,

Can you tell us if she worked front line, kitchen, or some other job.  Seems its only the front line staff who are making the big pesos, and the others are making about what Nesa made.  At least according to the stuff I am reading and hearing.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

She was a sever and cashier, that was Highway Mandaue 

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I asked my cousin and she said she has friends that work the Jollibee counter for around p80 and hour (she says it is a little more than that) - but they are part time only only.  Maybe different managers have different ways of running it.  Part timers get cheated out of government required benefits. 

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

When a electrician and professional trades get around 500 a day. That would put Jollibee workers as one of the highest paid workers in the country. Maybe we should all be dating Jollibee workers and become kept men ( boy toys ). Wo could live like kings

Edited by sjp52
  • Like 5

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just talked to my wifes sons girlfriend. She worked there before. She was paid 36 pesos an hour and worked 8 hours a day

Edited by sjp52

robert k
Posted
Posted

sjp52, the quesion comes up, how long before? My father was a union painter in the US and made about $1.60 an hour....back in the 1960's.

Wages fluctuate pretty fast sometimes. When I was a mechanic the trade schools were turning out so many ASE certified mechanics that the person whose shop I had space in said he could hire three of them for what I made.

Jollibee should open some stores in western North Dakota in the US, McDonalds is starting people at $15 an hour, but then, there is about an hour wait for a seat at any fast food place, longer for a decent resteraunt up there now because of all the oilfield activity.

Someone mentioned earlier that other lines of work required much study whereas at Jollibee you just need to be young and cute. I would like to say it isn't easy to be young and cute, God knows I never mastered it, no matter how hard I tried. :thumbsup:

• Like 1