Need Help On Costs

ITSMRBILL
Posted
Posted

just received another devasting blow to my life....I want you guys to stop helping me. I appreciate all of your help however: I AM A DEAD HORSE... IT SEEMS THAT MY BACK CHILD SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH IM MAKING PAYMENTS AFTER TAKING ALL MY CERFIFICATES DIPLOMAS AND TRAINING EVEN WHILE I WAS IN THE POLICE ACADEMY AND ERRONEOUSLY BASING MY INCOME ON "FUTURE' COP JOB AT 18.00 HR THAT I NEVER GOT WHILE I WAS ACTUALLY ONLY MAKING 4.10 AN HOUR MINIMUM WAGE CONTINUED TO GROW I GOT A MODIFICATION BUT BY ONLY HALF BY THEN I WAS TOO DEEP IN THE HOLE AND ALL I EVER HAD BECAUSE OF THAT WAS MINIMUM WAGE JOBS THAT NEVER GOT ME OUT...NO ONE WOULD LISTEN AND CORRECT IT AND I COULD NOT AFFORD LAWYERS TO FIX IT. I JUST GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE BACK AFTER 19 YEARS BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING 44.00 PER MONTH ON MY BACK SUPPORT ( ALL THEY CAN TAKE IS 5%). I OWE 7500.00 TO MAKE THEM GO AWAY AND CLOSE THE CASE... I COULD PAY 5000.00 AND IT WOULD BRING THAT DOWN TO THE 2500.00 MINIMUM BEFORE MY PASSPORT WILL BE RELEASED! BUT THAT IS SELLING EVERYTHING I OWN AND ID BE LUCKY TO HAVE 2 OR 3 GRAND AFTER I PAY THEM. SOOO YOU SEEEE ONCE AGAIN EVEN IF I PAY I PAY TO STAY HOMELESS AND POOR. I HATE THIS SITUATION AND THEIR RULES THEY MAKE NO SENSE AND IVE BEEN DEALING WITH RUTHLESS IRRATIONALITY AND ILLOGICAL POLICIES FOR 2 DECADES. I WILL NOT GET OUT OF THIS EVEN IF I SELL MY RV I GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH POCKET CHANGE?........... IM NOT STUPID BIUT GETTING DESPARATE MIGHT HELP ME GET THERE LOL...................

BTW I HAVE ONLY SEEN MY DAUGHTER A FEW TIMES THEY NEVER ENFORCE VISITATION BUT DEMAAND YOU PAY. WE HAVE ZERO RELATIONSHIP AND SHE IS 30 YEARS OLD. SO MUCH FOR "FATHERS RIGHTS' I PUKE EVRYTIME I HEAR THE TERM!

THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING BUT  IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY A WASTE OF OUR TIME!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

IF YOU EVER COME TO CLEARWATER BEACH FLORIDA EVERYBODY KNOWS MR.BILL THE BLONDE HOMELESS GUY WHO DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT SAY HI AND SHOW ME SOME PICS OF THE P.I..... I CAN STILL DREAM OF A NORMAL LIFE.

LMSAO 

BOOM!

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Well we can always refer this posting to any newbies on a small budget  thinking of coming to the Philippines in the future.

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Don't give up the ship just yet...   Who knows?  Maybe you will find a job that will get you paid off in a few months, help you get that cash in the hole to make the move here that much more carefree?  

I can understand exactly what you mean by the support payments.  I went through the same thing myself.

• Like 2

ITSMRBILL
Posted
Posted

THANKS BOB! im just devastated these evil ppl have been on my back for 25 years. drove my life right into the ground the main reason I have had 6 different careers only to have them destroyed as they started by these fools. sending me to minimum wage hell THEY  are the reason I have been homeless and destitute for 10 of the last 17 years! I can sell EVERYTHING I OWN AND HOPEFULLY COME UP WITH THE 7500.00 BUT THEN WHERE AM I? HOMELESS WITH NO POSSECIONS AND 868.00 PER MONTH TO PAY 450.00 A MONTH IN BILLS COULDNT EVEN BUY A TICKET TO BE HOMELESS OVER THERE LOL...ALL WHILE IM PAYING ON MY CHILD SUPPORT. totally screwed I can sell everything I own to pay a bill to be homelles and never have or own anything ever again. I hope god ends this nightmare quickly.... I think all things considered going out painless and quick is not asking too much. held hostage in my own country while im paying the bill......unbelieavable. they are taking my disability if I lose my disability I have  NO  money. why would I go to any place and say ok stop my benefits please. they just don't want you to have a life and they know they can control every bit of it and they get off on the total merciless control.=evil. I wish the laws would change and people would see the damage they do to lives dreams children familes and the economy. they have a sign on the wall when you walk in 'FOR THE CHILDREN"............. iwant to rip it down and puke on it when I see it.

I think by the time this sets in again and I deal with this chapter of the nightmare I WILL SELL EVERYTHING I OWN GET ON A PLANE WITH 2 BAGS GO GET THE FIRST ROOM THAT WILL HAVE ME AND SEND THOSE EVIL BASTARDS A CARD EVERY MONTH FLIPPING THEM OFF AND SAYING "CANT TOUCH THIS ANYMORE YOU EVIL SCOURGE,... DONT COME TO THE P.I.-IT CAN BE V-E-R-Y- DANGEROUS".... lmao

I think that's exactly what I will do in fact.... I never give up.... I think I will walk in there (with a lawyer) and tell them when you report to the credit agencies and the state department and dmv that I have paid in full and this case is officially closed my lawyer here will put this cash in your hands-BUT NOT UNTIL THEN!. THEY HAVE LIED AND MADE SOO MANY DEALS WITH ME IN THE PAST ALWAYS GOT MONEY FROM ME AND THEN TOTALLY RENIGGED ON THE"DEAL' AND TOLD ME YOU DONT LIKE IT GET A LAWYER.. which they already knew I could never afford..... YA IM PISSED- I THINK I WILL SELL IT ALL HAND THEM THE MONEY AND TAKE MY BROKE 868.00 A MONTH ASS TO THE PHILIPINES!!!.....BOOM.......ANYONE WANNA BY A DECENT BOUNDER RV FOR 10K OR BEST OFFER HAHAH.... im going to put it on craigslist asap!!...............NEVER GIVING UP TO THEIR EVIL!!

ITSMRBILL
Posted
Posted

LOL ROGER THAT... AYE SIR DOG ZEBRA ALL STATIONS MANNED AND READY!

I will take as long as I have to but I am going to liquidate and bugout... im fed up. I will reach my objective...if I have to swim for it. this much I know I am jumping ship at the first opportunity.

thank you for the support brothers!

see you on the beach... the first round will be on me!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Bill

If your still here please leave the caps off as its hard to read.

• Like 2

ITSMRBILL
Posted
Posted

ok sorry lol thanks

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

This brings up a very good point that few are aware of. If you ever get in arrears with your Child Support payments, your passport will be cancelled (if abroad) or held hostage until the case is brought to current. I have heard (can't confirm) that it is not the same with Alimony. Just something else to research should you be in that situation. 

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
Battle station, set condition Zebra

That's "Zulu" Master Chief ;-)

Bill this may be a good thing.  It looks like a setback at the moment, but it will give you time to research the hell out of everything, and maybe even earn a few bucks if you can pick up the work and consolidate your position financially.  The 10oz glass is at 5oz, it's how you choose to perceive that, that will determine your outlook.

Keep your eyes on the prize sailor

WOCTS Brett RAN Retd.   

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 3