Race?

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Found the picture!

Some very interesting genetics in this rather comely young lady!

WaitressatBunkerBobs.jpg

• Like 3

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

Stunning young lady, I sir bow before your superior judgement!

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I would not cross the road for a "mestiza" type but I don't need to because fifty Filipinos will!
Sorry for my ignorance but what is a Mestiza?

I suppouse similar meaning as in Latin America   =Mix of Native Americans* and White (mostly Spanish).  Many such count they have much higher status than Native Americans of SAME blood than themselves, except the FEW PERCENT white blood left after having a white ancestor 10 generations ago   :mocking:

( *Native Americans and Asians are rather close related geneticaly**by the Native Americans are decendants from Asians occupating America some tousands years ago.  (Arriving in two main turns, with some different genetical backgrounds. Most of the first turn moved on to Middle and South America.    At least according to what I have learned    :)

** So not odd some Latin America mestizas and some Filipina mestizas can look some similar   :)

I would not cross the road for a "mestiza" type but I don't need to because fifty Filipinos will!
Sorry for my ignorance but what is a Mestiza?

I suppouse similar meaning as in Latin America   =Mix of Native Americans* and White (mostly Spanish).  Many such count they have much higher status than Native Americans of SAME blood than themselves, except the FEW PERCENT white blood left after having a white ancestor 10 generations ago   :mocking:

( *Native Americans and Asians are rather close related geneticaly**by the Native Americans are decendants from Asians occupating America some tousands years ago.  (Arriving in two main turns, with some different genetical backgrounds. Most of the first turn moved on to Middle and South America.    At least according to what I have learned    :)

** So not odd some Latin America mestizas and some Filipina mestizas can look some similar   :)

• Like 2

• 9 years later...
Julia
Posted
Posted

Good day, Sir! I hope you don't mind me sharing my thoughts on this matter the OP was I think  addressed to men members as to their experience with their Filipinas. I hope my comments here won't be an intrusion with men's discussion over the matter. 

well, anyway, as an answer to this question, let me answer it directly with one simple and big YES!

Race does matter to majority of Filipinas
but not like the way you think, if I may say so

Being this "racist" we do definitely do not judge people with their skin tone. whether they are yellow skinned, black, brown, dark or anything

But being this racist we mean we, Filipina women, have this fear  for some of the Turkish, the Iraqis, the Iranians, some Russians, etc---- simply because of their culture who seemed to not treat their women well. ( to Admins, please delete this post of mind if it is already violating the RR of the group)

There are some races who are as heartless as to not value a human  life, some races who "eat" fetus, some races who do not respect us
But we highly respect anyone  who treat us with respect - regardless of their races, regardless of their skin tone, regardless of their faith.
I do not know if my message is making sense at all but i do hope that I do not write anything here that might be offensive, please believe that I have no intention to do so .

That is all that I can say on this matter. Thank you for taking time to ready my thoughts po.

Respectfully, 

-Julia-

• Thanks 2
  • Love it 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Julia said:

Good day, Sir! I hope you don't mind me sharing my thoughts on this matter the OP was I think  addressed to men members as to their experience with their Filipinas. I hope my comments here won't be an intrusion with men's discussion over the matter. 

well, anyway, as an answer to this question, let me answer it directly with one simple and big YES!

Being this "racist" we do definitely do not judge people with their skin tone. whether they are yellow skinned, black, brown, dark or anything

But being this racist we mean we, Filipina women, have this fear  for some of the Turkish, the Iraqis, the Iranians, some Russians, etc---- simply because of their culture who seemed to not treat their women well. ( to Admins, please delete this post of mind if it is already violating the RR of the group)

There are some races who are as heartless as to not value a human  life, some races who "eat" fetus, some races who do not respect us
But we highly respect anyone  who treat us with respect - regardless of their races, regardless of their skin tone, regardless of their faith.
I do not know if my message is making sense at all but i do hope that I do not write anything here that might be offensive, please believe that I have no intention to do so .

That is all that I can say on this matter. Thank you for taking time to ready my thoughts po.

Respectfully, 

-Julia-

Thank you for your very honest, informative and polite comment! This answers my question EXACTLY!!! 👍

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Julia said:

Respectfully, 

-Julia-

Thank you for the insight from a woman's perspective.

In my 8 years here I have had plenty of experiences of what some more sensitive may call racism i.e. being called Joe, Americano, people staring at me, people avoiding talking to me etc etc.  But, none of those were intended to be in any way disrespectful or with bad intention so I have never been upset about such incidents.  Honestly speaking, I'd say the same for pretty much every country I've visited.

Also, being a Scot who lived in England for 10 years I have already developed a pretty thick skin.  To be fair, had I been an Englishman living in Scotland I'd probably have needed an even thicker skin!

hk blues
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, El Negrito said:

Thank you for your very honest, informative and polite comment! This answers my question EXACTLY!!! 👍

And you only had to wait 9 years to get it! :tongue:

• Haha 4

Julia
Posted
Posted

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): my reply was this late already? wait... what 9 years had already past. where was I for the past 9 years omg:whistling:

• Haha 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Julia said:

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): my reply was this late already? wait... what 9 years had already past. where was I for the past 9 years omg:whistling:

Yep....we're a pretty patient bunch around here! 

• Like 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, hk blues said:

Yep....we're a pretty patient bunch around here! 

You forgot to say "Speak for yourself!":

52 minutes ago, Julia said:

we do definitely do not judge people with their skin tone

But you do prefer a light as possible skin tone, this is common everywhere throughout Asia and South America. Preferences are completely natural, and, as you said, judging the person is an entirely different issue.