Race?

Dougbert
Posted
Posted

You seem like a sharp and genuine kind of guy.  I think you will have no problem finding a nice Filipina either online or boots on the ground.  Keep your wits about you and think with the big head--you'll be fine.  As for the race thing, I wouldn't worry too much.  One of my wife's former work colleagues in Cebu (call center) met a black guy from Tennessee.  They have a little girl and are working on their immigration stuff (she and the baby are trying to come to the US to live with him).  The little girl is really cute, BTW.  Good luck to you, sir!

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)

You seem like a sharp and genuine kind of guy.  I think you will have no problem finding a nice Filipina either online or boots on the ground.  Keep your wits about you and think with the big head--you'll be fine.  As for the race thing, I wouldn't worry too much.  One of my wife's former work colleagues in Cebu (call center) met a black guy from Tennessee.  They have a little girl and are working on their immigration stuff (she and the baby are trying to come to the US to live with him).  The little girl is really cute, BTW.  Good luck to you, sir!

Thanks man. And mixed kids of any race are usually much cuter than of a single race. Think God is trying to tell us something? hehe  :whistling:

Edited by El Negrito
  • Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Well I am not rich but I have always had a decent job that pays the bills and I am not a slob as far as looks. I will post an avatar now. PS I posted the avatar but it doesn't show much. I can post more for better assessment if needed.

Hey guys, regarding this I wanted to post a few more photos in this thread. But I can't seem to see how to do that. I was looking at the different options in my profile like gallery and such and I am not sure what to do. Lil' help?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Did you use "More reply options"?

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Dude you are a genius! That box looks grey for me so I assumed I was unable to use it. Thanks!

Just a few more pictures of my ugly mug for you guys. Hopefully I won't scare too many girls there! LOL

post-4348-0-56543800-1406820130_thumb.jp

post-4348-0-95758400-1406820131_thumb.jp

post-4348-0-87450600-1406820132_thumb.jp

post-4348-0-97715800-1406820140_thumb.jp

post-4348-0-08960600-1406820147_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

Very nice pictures. Even better in a suit.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Very nice pictures. Even better in a suit.

Thanks!

Jake
Posted
Posted

Dude you are a genius! That box looks grey for me so I assumed I was unable to use it. Thanks!

Just a few more pictures of my ugly mug for you guys. Hopefully I won't scare too many girls there! LOL

You're the Man! Suave and de-boner (debonair)......he, he.  First time I've seen a black Canadian James Bond!

Go get 'em tiger -- err.....lion.   

post-686-0-31269000-1406823321_thumb.jpg

First night in the Philippines......he, he.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

You're the Man! Suave and de-boner (debonair)......he, he.  First time I've seen a black Canadian James Bond!

Go get 'em tiger -- err.....lion.   

attachicon.gifFirst Night in PI.JPG

First night in the Philippines......he, he.

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

Dude, you go out dressed to the nines like that and you better take a walking stick to beat back the mob you'll draw!

• Like 3