Race?

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Dude, you go out dressed to the nines like that and you better take a walking stick to beat back the mob you'll draw!

Thanks! Well I have a few contacts there already, male friends and hope to attend some conventions with them so I will have to wear a suit!  :hystery:

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of conventions?  I'm just curious, nothing bad intended.

• 2 weeks later...
Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
may be a mass swap of population might make a colour every body would be happy with

funny! very funny, Lyndon haha :mocking:

Edited by Otsibal Teiluj
  • Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

may be a mass swap of population might make a colour every body would be happy with

funny! very funny, Lyndon haha :mocking:

I think it's been speculated that given enough time, with the mixing of races that one sort of general color might come about.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
I think it's been speculated that given enough time, with the mixing of races that one sort of general color might come about.

Well, I've done my bit in that direction!  :cheersty:

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Well, I've done my bit in that direction!  :cheersty:

:hystery:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Such is the rate of interracial marriage in the UK that some people with too much time on their hands are speculating that redheads might die out! (along with West Indians, Reform Jews and Parsis - all of whom have phenomenally high rates of marrying "out")

• Like 1

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
I think it's been speculated that given enough time, with the mixing of races that one sort of general color might come about

I actually watched  a show discussing this - it was meant to be humorous.  They used color swatches, and the universal color was determined to be "soft pumpkin"!

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

All I can say, El Negrito is that when you come to the Philippines-with the range of avice you recieved, coupled with your beyond dapper looks, you have got it made . Your coming fully loaded and will definately be a heart breaker.

El Negrito has left the building!!-or should I say arrived!! Have a great time, sir.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

All I can say, El Negrito is that when you come to the Philippines-with the range of avice you recieved, coupled with your beyond dapper looks, you have got it made . Your coming fully loaded and will definately be a heart breaker.

El Negrito has left the building!!-or should I say arrived!! Have a great time, sir.

Ok now I am SUPER embarassed. You guys need to see me on my unshaven and bedraggled days. Not looking to break hearts but when my heart is finally ready maybe I will find another to match it. Thanks for the compliments and all the great advice.

• Like 1